Can You Still Play Pokemon Go On Bluestacks 2021
The answer is Yes! Being a fully-functional Android emulator for Windows, you can play Pokemon Go on Bluestacks without any hassle. All you have to do is install Bluestacks;on your computer. Once youve successfully set up Bluestacks, you can easily download Pokemon Go and enjoy catching different varieties of Pokemon characters.
Solution : Clear Cache And Data For The Game
You can fix the issue of Pokémon Go unable to authenticate by clearing the cache and data in your smartphone.
If youre using Android device:
1) On your Android device, Tap the Settings app.
2) Go to your Application list.
3) Tap PokémonGo, and the find the button to clear cacheand data for Pokémon Go.
4) Then re-launch Pokémon Go again to see if it works.
If youre using iOS device, youll need to delete the application in order to clear cache and data. To do so:
1) Exit Pokémon Go in your iOS device and back to the home screen.
2) Tap and press the icon of Pokémon Go application, then tap;the X icon on the upper left.
3) Tap Delete to delete the application.
4) Open AppleAppstore and reinstall Pokémon Go in your device.
5) Open the application and see if you can log in.
Verify The Google Account
Some users can also correct the Unable To Authenticate Pokemon Go error by using their Google-linked account to log into the game. For starters, a Reddit user noticed that the error no longer existed by using the Google account that was connected to the game.;
Try to opt out of the in-game menu after that and then log in using your Pokemon Trainers Club account. This is an easy fix to your issue without having to do much about it. So we would recommend it if you have the constant error of unable to authenticate Pokemon go Bluestacks or Nox.
Don’t Miss: Pokemon Rom Hacks Light Platinum
Constantly Failed To Login Am I The Only One
I had the same problem yesterday on Android, so it’s not just you.
I just did the same thing, relogging helped to solve the problem.
I see! Did it begin for you also after he update? Hopefully this will be fixed soon!
I had to delete and reinstall the game twice yesterday.
nope – though it was just me.ever since the last forced updated i’ve had the game just freeze up. have to force-quit the game and restart. when it starts, it either says “can’t connect – retry or login using a different account” or has the progress bar on the splash screen goes to half way and the “sign out” button shows up and is stuck there.logging back in goes jus tfine, but it’s a serious PITA
Installing The Wrong Version Of Nox
As mentioned above, this inability to authenticate error can occur when you have the wrong version of Nox player. Pokemon Go is only supported in only a few versions of Nox player and if you try to run the latest version downloaded from the official website, youre bound to face an error saying Pokemon Go unable to authenticate Nox Player.;
Make sure you check compatibility and never download the latest version of NoxPlayer for playing such games as it will have more verifications and the gaming modes would not have those as of then. So we would suggest that you check beforehand what version of Nox Player you are using to play Pokemon Go. Its recommended to install the below version of NoxPlayer.;
Don’t Miss: Pokemon Go Gold Johto Medal
Installing The Wrong Version Of Bluestacks
A lot of people often tend to install the latest version of Bluestacks directly from the website of Bluestacks for playing Pokemon Go. This in itself is a mistake as Pokemon Go does not support the latest version of Bluestacks. This is one of the major reasons why you will get bluestacks pokemon go unable to authenticate.;
Please uninstall it first if you have installed the new edition of Bluestacks. You cant use both versions of Bluestacks above 18.104.22.1683 to play PoGo. This is because Android 7 or Android Nougat is included in the above edition of Bluestacks.
Pokemon GO does not run any Android Emulator applications that use Android 7 as their operating system . In order to fix this issue, you need to install an older version of Bluestacks from below given source and set up the game again on your PC or computer.;
If You Have Any Issues Please Follow Our Troubleshooting Guide Below
- Step 1 Go to the Pokemon Go Unable To Portal official login page via our official link below. After you click on the link, it will open in a new tab so that you can continue to see the guide and follow the troubleshooting steps if required.
- Step 2 Simply login with your login details. You will have to have been given these by Pokemon Go Unable To Portal, either on sign up, or by your authority of Pokemon Go Unable To Portal.
- Step 3 You should now have a successfully logged in message. Congratulations, you are now logged in successfully to Pokemon Go Unable To Portal.
- Step 4 If you can not log in to the Pokemon Go Unable To Portal website, then follow our troubleshooting guide, found here.
Recommended Reading: Best Moves For Gengar Pokemon Go
What Isn’t The Problem
It’s also helpful to know what the problem isn’t as you’re identified possible issues and solutions.
Installing The Official Pokemon Go App
If you have downloaded the official Pokemon Go app or an APK file of an older version, that is where your problem must have started.
No emulator allows the official app to be played may it be Bluestacks, Nox App Player, MeMu App Player, LD Player, SmartGaga. PGSharp is the only way you can play this game with the official version installed.;
You May Like: Pokemon Red 5th Gym
Trainer Account Resetting Error
This error was particularly experienced by me as I tried to create accounts with both Google and using Pokemon Trainer Club with the same mail-ID. So, in this case, the servers reset the entire gameplay and starts it from first. So, beware of this issue and try to stay away from creating multiple accounts.
Verify Your Pokemon Go Account
Though it’s possible that you might have made a mistake, the easiest way to resolve this is by verifying your account. Follow these steps:
- Open your browser and go to the Pokemon Go official website.
- Now, go to the login section.
- After that, log in by providing the necessary information and then verify and accept terms and conditions.
- Now, go to your profile section and Click on “Pokemon Go settings”.
- If the message containing the text “Great! Youre all set to play Pokémon GO. Additional settings can be changed in the Pokémon GO app” appear in front, then you can play the game now.
- If the message doesn’t appear then, you have to verify your account before playing the game.
Recommended Reading: Difference Between Pokemon Silver And Crystal
Solution : Make Sure Your Phones Os Up To Date
To play Pokémon Go successfully, you should make sure the operating system in your device is up to date.
If youre using Android device:
1) Go to Settings in your Android device.
2) Tap System > Systemupdate.
3) Tap Check For Updates and see if there is any available update. If so, download the updates and upgrade your Android OS.
4) Restart your phone and open Pokémon Go to see if it works.
If youre using iOS device:
1) Launch the Settings app in your iPhone.
2) Go to General > SoftwareUpdate.
3) Your device will detect any available update. If there is any new software update, tap Install Now. Ensure to connect to WiFi when performing this step.
4) Follow the on-screen instructions to finish the upgrade.
5) Then open Pokémon Go again to see if it fixes your Pokémon Go unable to authenticate issue.
Why Are The Pokmon Go Servers Down Again And Why Can’t I Log In
There are many things that can cause issues with the Pokémon Go servers. Here are a few:
Pokemon Trainer Club authentication failure: If you use a PTC account to sign into Pokémon Go, you’re at the mercy of Nintendo’s PTC system which seems to go down far more often than the Google account sign in or new Facebook account sign in.
Too many people trying to log in: Scale is hard. Especially Pokémon Go scale. When a new feature is launched or new event kicks off, a ton of people jump back in to play, it spikes demand on the servers, and sometimes they can’t meet it. When that happens, it crashes or blocks connections and then we start to suffer.
You May Like: How To Connect Gotcha Evolve To Pokemon Go
Application Not Installed Error On Android Devices
This is the most common error which is currently faced by many users all over the world. This error is faced by people who are trying to install the APK manually by downloading it. Before downloading the Pokemon GO APK, make sure that you are downloading it from a reliable source and wait for the download to completely finish. Downloading from non-reliable sources results in corrupted APK which cannot be installed on your device.
Failed To Log In / Unable To Authenticate
The annoying pop-up that tells you that you won’t be able to log in and play Pokémon Go and tells you nothing else. No other clear indicator of what could be going on.The only thing we can be really clear on is that “Failed to Log in” means the login process was started but not completed whereas “Unable to Authenticate” means the login process was not started at all. That’s not much to work with, but given how many times we’ve all dealt with connection problems, common problems and solutions are generally pretty well identified.
Also Check: Celebi Pokemon Go Evolution
Solution : Update Pokmon Go To The Latest Version
The game software may be outdated with buggy issues, and thats why Niantic keeps releasing updates to bring you the best possible experience. So you should check the latest update for Pokémon Go installed in your device.
If youre using Android device, open Google Play or the Appstore in your device, and check for updates for Pokémon Go. Then install the latest update.
If youre using iOS device, open Apple App store and click Updates tab, then youll see whether there is any new update for Pokémon Go. If so, click the Update button to update.
Once update Pokémon Go, re-launch the game and log in to see if it fixes your problem.
Update Pokemon Go Players Losing Their Accounts Again
: Trainers, players report of losing their accounts again and Niantic cant do anything about it.
A Pokemon Go player who was playing the game since the launch back in 2016, reported of losing his account and everything that he bought in-game. He contacted Niantic but without a positive answer.
Will Niantic do something about these lost accounts? There are so many reports of this kind, but they cant solve the issue.
Here is the story of MinrThrt who lost his account on October 22. This was first shared on TSR.
UPDATE May 4, 2019: Trainers, it seems like some players are losing their accounts for the second time this year .
Reports are coming in that active high-level players are unable to sign in and the following message pops up:
Unable to sign in. Please check that this Pokemon Go account exists and you have correctly selected New or Returning Players.
On their second attempt to log in, the game takes them back to a new level 1 account, with the same username as their lost account, but this time they can only catch starters. What is interesting is that the lost account is still visible to other players on their friend lists as Lvl 40.
One Pokemon Go player lost his account on April 24, 2019 and did everything he could to bring it back. Unfortunately, without luck so far.
The cause behind this is still unknown, but we hope to see an answer and a fix from Niantic ASAP.
He kept on trying and he didnt receive any answer until today:
Read Also: How To Catch Mew In Pokemon Fire Red
Still Dont Know Your Trainer Nickname Or Email Address
- Google: Use to receive a list of all your Google email addresses.
- : Visit thefor help logging back into your account.Apple: You may have chosen the âHide my emailâ option when creating an account. If so, go to your Settings app to find your randomly generated email address for PokÃ©mon GO, or visit this Apple support page for additional help logging back into your account.
- Pokemon Trainer Club: Visit the Pokemon Trainer Club website for help recovering your account. For further assistance with PokÃ©mon Trainer Club, you can reach PokÃ©mon support at the .
- Niantic Kids: Contact us via this form and select âSign-in Issueâ from the dropdown menu.
Reasons For Pokemon Go Unable To Authenticate Error
Pokemon Go has been breaking records and taking over the world with their innovative game that gets you out into nature, exploring your surroundings. Recently though, a lot of players have reported issues logging in to approach new Pokemon they’ve seen around town. For those not finding success on repeated tries, it can be very frustrating. Here are some reasons why this might happen:
Don’t Miss: Check Out My Cute Pokemon
Check Your Phones Compatibility
Before moving into solutions, check your devices compatibility to play the Pokemon Go. According to the supports page, they will support the app only with the following configuration. If your phone lacks any one of these features you might get a bug Unable to authenticate.
- If you have android phone make sure to update the OS to be 4.4 or above
- Required resolution to run the game: 720×1280 pixels
- iPhone, that is lower than the model 5s will not be supported. You should use iPhone 5s or above.
- Make sure to update the iPhone to be iOS 9 or above
Either its android or iOS, having a strong internet connection with 3G or 4G or Wifi is required. To play the game, GPS and location services must be on.
Problem With Ptc Account Link Google Or Facebook Account
Majority of users who play Pokémon Go have registered their accounts using their Pokémon Trainer Club account. As several thousands of players playing this game online, the server load of PTC website always seems to be high. Its the reason why PTC website dies more frequently than the one that handles the Google accounts during the peak hours. Hence its completely logical to get the error.
You can check your PTC Server Status by clicking here.
To get rid of these login errors, link your PTC account with Google or Facebook. Linking Google account or Facebook account will carry all your data as in PTC account. Nothing will be changed except your errors!
Read Also: Pokemon Sun Mystery Gift Codes
Unable To Authenticate Pokmon Go
Right from the day one of ;Pokémon Go launch to until now, there are many pokemon go players around the world who are reporting the error Unable to authenticate. This error makes the legit players go frustrated with the game itself. But if you have been playing this game in a legit way, you dont need to worry about this glitch or error. Because, here we have compiled all possible fixes for the error unable to authenticate Pokemon Go.; You may use PTC account or Google or facebook account to sign in and you may use IOS or Android phone, your all possible solutions are packed here.
Check If You Got Banned
Well, if you’re not able to start your Pokemon go by following the above solutions and maybe scratched off of playing this game; it might be that developers have banned you from doing so.
You ever tried to use a third-party application for Pokemon GO? Well, your account can get banned if you do. To fix this problem, all you need is to send them an email here!
Recommended Reading: Best Moveset For Gengar Pokemon Go
Pokemon Go Login Logout Error Its Not Just You
Today Pokemon GO issues appear to be hassling users with Android devices inside the USA. The issue seems to focus on Android devices, but may also affect users on other platforms. Starting in the early hours of November 2, 2020, users were logged out of their games on their smartphone devices and were unable to login. This should ring a bell if youve been playing Pokemon GO since the beginning. Login issues like these were exceedingly common in the first several months of the launch of the game.
If youre experiencing an issue in Pokemon GO where youre logged out and cannot log back in, youre not alone! The login situation with Pokemon GO this morning seems to be server-side, as app-centric solutions , have not been successful. As noted by users like Blackdragonbird on Reddit, Google accounts as well as Facebook accounts are unable to enter the game right this minute.
The logout issue appeared right on-time for students return to school, as luck mightve had it. If youre home-schooling, the inability to log in to Pokemon GO might be a blessing in disguise. If youre still going to school in-person, its always better to avoid the Pokemon GO action during class.