Pokmon Go’s July 2021 Community Day Features Tepig
The next Pokémon GO community day on July 3 will spotlight the Unova Fire-type starter Tepig, with its special move being Blast Burn.
Its been announced that the next community day to hit Pokémon GO will be the Unova Fire starter Tepig. The Tepig line isnt very well-liked among starters due to the fiery swine being the third Fire/Fighting starter three generations in a row, but every pig gets its day in the mobile ARG.
June’s Community Day in Pokémon GO was the Dragon/Ground Pokémon Gible. Gible is normally an very rare Pokémon to obtain in the game, but the June 6 community day allowed players to obtain Gible that knew the move Earth Power with ease. As with all Community Days – also making super-rare Shiny Gible widely available. Starter Pokémon also tend to be rarer encounters in the mainline games as well as Pokémon GO. With the more starters from each generation dropping into Niantic’s mobile game over time, the harder it has become to catch them all.
As announced by Niantic, July 2021s Community Day will star Tepig on July 3 from 11 AM to 5 PM local time. The special move that Tepig will know when caught on that day is Blast Burn, and there will also be a purchasable special research task and Community Day box, per usual. Lure modules and Incenses will also last up to three hours, and Stardust earned from catching Pokémon will be multiplied by three.
Hatching Xp Or Stardust Boosts
Niantic adds one last perk into the Community Day package:
- A 3x increase for XP gained from catching a Pokémon, or
- A 3x increase fo Stardust gained from catching a Pokémon, or
- A 4x increase for Egg hatching speed
These perks stack with rate increasing items So consider stocking up Lucky Eggs, Star Pieces and Super Incubators, to further boost their respective perks.
Eevee Community Day Returns To Pokemon Go In July For Two
Today Niantic announced that almost exactly three years since the first Eevee Community Day in Pokemon GO, the Evolution Pokemon will yet again be the featured Pokemon in the month of August. And just like last time, this Community Day will span two days instead of just the regular single day.
Despite that similarity with the original Eevee Community Day, there are a number of features and bonuses that will be quite different. For starters, each eeveelution will get its own special Community Day attack instead of just learning Last Resort. Instead, Eevee you catch in the wild or hatch during Community Day will know Last Resort.
You can find the full list of Community Day attacks down below.
- Vaporeon: Scald
- Glaceon: Water Pulse
- Sylveon: Psyshock
And even more noteworthy is that the evolution window for getting Pokemon with these moves will be greatly expanded compared to regular Community Day events. Typically, youll be able to evolve a Pokemon on Community Day up to two hours after the event ends and still get its special attack. This time around, any Eevee evolved between Aug. 13 at 10 AM and Aug. 16 at 10 AM will be able to learn an event-exclusive attack.
During the actual two days of the Eevee Community Day event, a handful of bonuses and features will be available to Pokemon GO trainers.
The Eevee Community Day event itself will take place between Saturday, Aug. 14, 2021, and Sunday, Aug. 15, 2021, from 11 AM to 5 PM local time on each day.
Recommended Reading: Pokemon Sun And Moon Eevee
How To Prepare For Community Days
If youre going to take part in a Community Day, there are a few things you can do to prepare and get the most out of the event:
- Purchase at least two Incense to use throughout the day.
- Save any Lures you have as they will last for three hours during the event.
- Stock up on LOTS of Poke Balls so you can catch plenty of the headline Pokemon.
- Clear out your Pokemon Storage for all the catching youll be doing.
- Purchase a ticket from the Shop to unlock the Community Days Special Research.
Can Oshawott Be Shiny In Pokemon Go
The good news is that Shiny Oshawott is currently available in Pokemon Go! This rare variation of the Unova starter actually makes its debut during this Community Day, so nows a great time to find one.
Finding a Shiny Pokemon is entirely random and can be very time-consuming. Youll simply have to encounter as many of them as you can. You can use Rainy Lure Modules and Incense to help with this.
You May Like: Pokemon Moon How To Evolve Eevee Into Umbreon
Pokemon Go September Community Day Start Date & Time
Pokemon Gos September Community Day event will take place on Sunday, September 19th, 2021. Event features will be available from 11am to 5pm on each day, in each Trainers local time.
Unlike the previous Eevee Community Day, the September Community Day will not take place over the course of two days it seems that was a special one-off occasion.
A Significant Increase In Spawns For The Featured Pokmon
Featured Pokémon are typically among the more powerful, popular and rare in the game in a single Community Day hour, you can expect to see many months worth of spawns for the featured Pokémon. Stick around for all three hours and you should be able to fully evolve several of the Pokémon in question.
Recommended Reading: Shiny Flareon Pokemon Go
How To Prepare For Pokmon Go Community Day
First of all, the secret allure of Community Day is the introduction of a shiny version of the highlighted Pokémon, which will have a boosted rate during the event. That, combined with the increased spawns, makes it easy to get a a handful of shinies across the six hours.
Remember, unlike high IV Pokémon, shinies don’t appear in the same place for everyone like high-IV Pokémon – there’s a random chance of each one you encounter could be a shiny. If you’re struggling, try ‘shiny checking’, by tapping a Pokémon, then backing out without catching, then moving on to the next.
Second, there will be bonus Field Research. Community Days also have their own special Field Research tasks based on the specific Pokémon the day is highlighting. The rewards are usually just consumable items – Berries and the like – but it’s an additional thing to complete as you play.
Third, every Community Day offers 3-Hour Lures. This is the perfect day to catch as many Pokémon as physically possible, and with the increased spawn rate, increase your chances of finding a shiny.
The best way to take advantage of these bonuses is to find a set of PokéStops that are in quick walking distance or one another. You can then set up a Lure Module in one and then walk between the PokéStops taking advantage of the Lure and ensuring that you don’t run out of Poké Balls or Berries.
How Can I Prepare For Pokmon Go Community Day
Assuming the headlining monster is one youre interested in, its a good idea to start stockpiling useful items a week or two ahead of Community Day. You should get:
- Enough Pokéballs and Pinap Berries to catch and evolve your Pokémon, :
- At bare minimum you need 32 Pokéballs to catch and evolve a single three-stage Pokémon from scratch
Don’t Miss: Pokemon Dream League Booster Box Card List
Tepig Community Day Tips And Tricks
- When event just get started you must restart the app so that you will not face any errors and bugs.
- Arrive at your spot early before the event get started and find any one pokemon in the wild. The Pokemon that you have not caught before the event will turn into Tepig pokemon. So, wait to catch any pokemon before event.
- Dont forget Pokestops give out quests which can give you Stardust, Pinap Berries, Great balls, Ultra Balls and many more rewards.
- First see the community day special box, if you can find such deal in a normal days also then dont go for it.
- Do not set your lures prior to event because it will lasts only 30 minutes.
- Make new friends using pokemon go friend codes and increase your pokemon go local community.
- Make use of Incense to attract more pokemons during the event hours.
- Catch new shiny pokemons and have fun.
Sign Up To Our Free Newsletter
Another month in the world of Pokemon GO can only mean one thing – another Community Day.
For the seventh time during 2021, Niantic will be the globe together as the pandemic looks to, finally, be drawing to a close. Social parameters may no longer be an issue as trainers can get back to completing timed research and capturing rare Pokemon.
Like in June, a 99p ticket gives you access to the special research story. This will give you access to an all-new item, Roasted Berries, in which their benefits have not yet been disclosed.
The following bonuses have been stated on Pokemon GO’s official blog:
- 3× Catch Stardust
Here is everything that you need to know about Pokemon Go July 2021 Community Day:
Also Check: Best Moves For Gengar Pokemon Go
Latest Community Day Information: Saturday 18th December And Sunday 19th December 2021 All Previous 2021 Community Day Pokmon
- The next Pokémon GO Community Day will feature all the previous Community Day Pokémon that appeared throughout 2021
- This Community Day will run over two days from 11am – 5pm local time
- The chosen Pokémon will appear more frequently in the wild for the duration of the event, with an increased chance of finding a Shiny version
- Community Day Pokémon from 2020 will also be hatching from Eggs
- For US$1.00 , youll be able to access the December Community Dayexclusive Special Research story, December Community Day 2021.
- Event Bonuses- Incense activated during the event will last for three hours- 1/2 Hatch Distance when Eggs are placed in an Incubator during the event- Lure Modules activated during the event will last for three hours- 2x Catch Stardust- 2x Catch XP
- Special bonuses From Friday, December 17, 2021, at 1:00 p.m. local time to Sunday December 19, 2021, at 11:59 p.m. local time, two additional bonuses will be available:- 25% reduced stardust cost for trades- 1 extra special trade per day
Evolving any of the Pokémon below between the 10am on Friday 17th December and 10am on Monday 20th December will get you the special moves listed:
|Evolve Eevee into a Sylveon that knows the Charged Attack Psyshock|
Pokemon Go Fest July 2021
Arguably, the most anticipated Pokemon GO event for July, and maybe even the year, is Pokemon GO Fest.
The two-day event kicks off on July 17 and is sure to introduce a range of exciting bonuses, shiny Pokemon, research and more for players to get stuck into.
It will also be the debut for the mythical Pokemon, Meloetta.
One of these Pikachu is wearing a rock-themed outfit while the other is wearing a pop-themed onebut both are ready for stardom!
Recommended Reading: How To Get Eevee In Fire Red
Five Predictions For The Next Pokemon Go Community Day In July 2021
Its shaping up for Julys Pokemon GO Community Day to be a very big one.
Niantic has set the stall out to show they mean business in June by offering up Gible as the selected Pokemon.
Couple that with the fact that July is Pokemon GOs fifth anniversary and the signs look good.
With that in mind, as I like to do, here are five predictions for the next Pokemon GO Community Day in July 2021.
Return to the Sinnoh region in Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Pokémon Shining Pearl!
Pokemon Go Community Day List 2021
Trainers, the Community Day events in Pokemon Go are happening once a month, featuring a specific Pokemon, its shiny forms, and great bonuses. The first Community Day event in Pokemon Go took place on January 20, 2018, featuring Pikachu, and was a great success.
Usually, this special Pokemon is accompanied by a bonus, either x2 Stardust, x2 Catch Candy, etc., and has an exclusive move. Also, the Community Day Pokemon shiny form is being released and the odds of getting a Shiny form during the Community Day event is increased 1 in 25. This means its a lot easier to get a Shiny Pokemon during the Community Day hours, instead of a normal day.
Since the first Community Day event in Pokemon Go, we have had a lot of successful Community Day events, 12 in 2018, 12 in 2019, 12 in 2020, and 11 in 2021.
Read Also: Every Pokemon Name And Picture
Pokemon Go Tepig Community Day Features
- Take a snapshots during the community event hours for getting a surprise reward from Niantic.
- If you are lucky one, then you will get Shiny version of Tepig Fire Pokemon.
- You can evolve tepig during the event hours into Pignite Pokemon.
- Get an Emboar Pokemon for evolving tepig into pignite.
- Users can buy special community day box during the event at cheapest rate. Such community day box consists 1280 Pokecoins, Five License, Five Star Pieces, 50 Ultra Balls, and an Elite Charged TM.
- Get access to Tepig day exclusive special research story and Roasted berries at $1 only.
- Lure modules activated during the event will last for 3 hours.
- Earn 3 times Catch Stardust.
- Activate Incense, it will last for 3 hours after activation.
Get Fired Up For Tepig Community Day
Were excited to announce that Tepig, the Fire Pig Pokémon, will be featured during Julys Community Day event!
Date + Time
Saturday, July 3, 2021, from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. local time
- Tepig will be appearing more frequently in the wild. If youre lucky, you might encounter a Shiny one!
- Evolve Pignite during the event or up to two hours afterward to get an Emboar that knows the Charged Attack Blast Burn.
- Take a few snapshots during Community Day for a surprise!
- Therell be a special one-time-purchase Community Day Box available for 1,280 PokéCoins, featuring 50 Ultra Balls, five Incense, five Star Pieces, and an Elite Charged TM.
- For US$1.00 , youll be able to access the Tepig Community Day-exclusive Special Research story, Roasted Berries.
- Stay tuned for when tickets for the Roasted Berries Special Research story go live! Tickets are nonrefundable . Please note that this Special Research will not include an in-game medal.
- Incense activated during the event will last for three hours
- Lure Modules activated during the event will last for three hours
Please be aware of your surroundings and follow guidelines from local health authorities when playing Pokémon GO. Upcoming events are subject to change. Be sure to follow us on social media, opt in to receiving push notifications, and subscribe to our emails to stay updated. For the latest on in-game events and feature updates, be sure to check this help center article.
The Pokémon GO team
You May Like: Best Movesets For Pokemon Go
Pokmon Go Community Day Guide August 2021
Pokémon Go Community Days are exactly what the name implies a way to get trainers out catching and raiding together…or at least they were. Now, with so many places having Shelter in Place orders and social distancing being critical, Niantic has evolved the Community Day experience into Community Day: Play at Home Edition. Now, Community Day lives on, running twice as long and with bonuses designed to be playable from the safety of your home. Read ahead for everything you need to know about Pokémon Go Community Day and be sure to check out our best Pokémon Go accessories so you can be fully equipped for your Pokémon Journey!
Pokemon Go July 2021 Tepig Community Day Date Start Time & End Time
Okay, we covered this at the start, but for those who just started scrolling right away, here’s what you need to know: the next Pokemon Go community event takes place on Saturday, July 3, 2021..
As always, the community event is a limited-time event – it’ll run for a locked six-hour period on the chosen day. The , whatever that is in your local region and time zone. During these hours the community day will be active, in turn allowing for certain bonus rewards that make participating in the day worthwhile. You’ll be able to notice you’re playing during the community day right away, most likely, because Tepig spawns will be everywhere.
Recommended Reading: Pokemon Go Evolution Chart Cp
Community Day And Covid
Niantic has altered Community Day events to be more suited to the pandemic allowing them to be fully enjoyed while at home. For additional Coronavirus considerations, check out our article on that subject as well.Those looking for additional Community Day tips can check out February 2020’s guide, our last before worldwide lockdowns. Consult local guidelines for information on how to play safely, so that you can keep enjoying future events. Be considerate of others.