Tips For Completely The Johto Collection Challenge In Pokmon Go
Below you can find some tips that will help you complete the Johto Collection Challenge in Pokémon Go:
- Since Smeargle can only be found by having it photobomb your Pokémon Go Snapshot pictures, catching it can be quite a grind if you’re not lucky. Due to this, we recommend spacing out the amount of time you spend taking photos. This will hopefully result in a Smeargle encounter, without completely filling your phone’s gallery with random Pokémon pics.
- Larvitar may be a hard Pokémon to find if you’re focusing on hatching 5km eggs, so keep an eye out for it in one-star raids.
- Miltank and the Johto starter Pokémon will also be appearing in raids throughout the Johto Celebration event and, thanks to the Remote Raid passes, you can take part in raids at home.
- Placing a Lure Module on a PokéStop will attract more Pokémon to that location and you can determine the type by using one of the special – Glacial, Magnetic or Mossy – Lure Modules.
- Don’t forget to use Incense to attract Pokémon location – this will work whether you’re staying inside or going for a walk!
- Completing the Johto Celebration event field research tasks will reward you with Pokémon from the Collection Challenge. You may, however, have to spin a good number of PokéStops to find the exact challenge you need.
How Do You Get The Pokmon Ranger Medal In Pokmon Go
The Pokémon Ranger Medal is rewarded for completing Field Research tasks collected by spinning PokéStops. You can get one task per PokéStop per day, but you the only limit to tasks you can complete is your own time and energy.
- Bronze: Complete 10 Field Research tasks
- Silver: Complete 100 Field Research tasks
- Gold: Complete 1,000 Field Research tasks
- Platinum: Complete 2,500 Field Research tasks
Also, make sure you’re making the most of Community Day. During Community Days, the regular research tasks are replaced with a task that require you to catch three of the featured Pokémon. This means you can clear tons of these in the course of the event.
Gold Johto Medal : Pokemong
Pokémon Go is celebrating its fifth anniversary with a huge in-game event, running from July 6-15, 2021.. During the 5th Anniversary event, assorted starter Pokémon have increased spawn rates. Trainers going for the Elite Collector Medal will likely want to complete the Collection Challenges as soon as possible. For the Johto collection challenge, one of the more difficult Pokemon to check off your list is Larvitar. Here’s how to catch Larvitar in Pokemon GO Entei, the volcano Pokémon, enjoys making the occasional raid appearance in Pokémon Go.. Alongside Suicune and Raikou, Entei is a member of the legendary beasts from the Johto region and, if you.
It Fifth Anniversary event celebrates the fifth anniversary of pokemon go! Happy Birthday! During this event you can celebrate with the door Fifth Anniversary Collection.. As Pokémon Go celebrates each of the game’s regions from week to week, trainers are tasked to round up a specific number of Pokémon from a specific region before time expires. If they succeed in their task, they earn an Elite Collector medal along with a variety of other rewards Pokemon GO is the game that keeps going. While most mobile games lose a large portion of their player base over time, Niantic has kept fans coming back by slowly releasing new generations of. This page contains a list of Gen 3 Pokemon from Hoenn in Pokemon Go. See List of Pokemon to see the list of Pokemon originally featured in Pokemon
Read Also: Pokemon Go Evolve Eevee Into Espeon
How Do You Get The Gym Leader Medal In Pokmon Go
The Gym Leader Medal kind of replaces both the old Ace Trainer Medal. You get the gold by putting your Pokémon in the new Gyms and having them stay there.
- Bronze: Defend Gyms for 10 hours
- Silver: Defend Gyms for 100 hours
- Gold: Defend Gyms for 1,000 hours
- Platinum: Defend Gyms for 15,000 hours
The Gym Leader Medals unlock the following pieces of male and female wardrobe:
- Bronze: Gloves
- Silver: Shorts, Shoes
- Gold: Top
How Do You Get The Gentleman Medal In Pokmon Go
You earn the Gentleman Medal by completing Trades.
- Bronze: Complete 10 Trades
- Gold: Complete 1,000 Trades
- Platinum: Complete 2,500 Trades
Remember, a Pokémon can only be traded once, and certain trades are more expensive, but if you work with a friend trading lots of common Pokémon, you can finish this one in no time flat.
You May Like: How To Catch Mew Pokemon Let’s Go
How Do You Get The Battle Girl Medal In Pokmon Go
The Battle Girl medal in Pokémon Go comes, not surprisingly, from battling in Gyms. Every time you battle in a Gym and beat a Pokémon from a rival team, you get credit for one battle.
- Bronze: Win 10 Gym Battles
- Silver: Win 100 Gym Battles
- Gold: Win 1,000 Gym Battles
- Platinum: Win 4,000 Gym Battles
The Battle Girl medals unlock the following pieces of female wardrobe:
- Bronze: Gloves
- Silver: Shorts, Shoes
- Gold: Tank Top
Like the Jogger Medal, these items are gender-specific so, unless you change your avatar, only one set is available even if you unlock both Gold Medals.
Pokemon Go A Ripple In Time Special Research Quest Tasks And Rewards
Trainers, A Ripple in Time Special Research is an eight-stage Research focused on the Mythical Pokemon Celebi. The A Ripple in Time Special Research is available since August 20, 2018, and you can only start it after completing Part 3 of the A Mythical Discovery Special Research.
A Ripple in Time Special Research quest consists of eight stages, different tasks, and many rewards. There is no time limit, but please have in mind that to start the A Ripple in Time Special Research, you need to have completed all tasks from Part 3 of A Mythical Discovery Special Research.
That said, lets take a look at all the tasks and rewards.
Don’t Miss: How To Catch Mew In Pokemon Fire Red
Medals Which Increase The Catch Rate Of Pokmon
Many medals offer bonuses to catching a specific type of Pokémon. The more Pokémon you catch of a particular type, the closer youll get to earning medals that make that Pokémon type easier to catch. The Bronze medal requires you to catch 10 Pokémon of a particular kind, Silver requires 50, and Gold requires 200. As a reward, the catch rate is multiplied by 1.1 for Bronze, 1.2 for Silver, and 1.3 for Gold.
While these medals have cool names, echoing Trainer classes youd encounter in traditional Pokémon games, your Trainer in Pokémon GO will not earn any title. Alas. Heres a list of all of these medals and their requirements:
- Bird Keeper medal Catch Flying-type Pokémon
- Black Belt medal Catch Fighting-type Pokémon
- Bug Catcher medal Catch Bug-type Pokémon
- Delinquent medal Catch Dark-type Pokémon
- Depot Agent medal Catch Steel-type Pokémon
- Dragon Tamer medal Catch Dragon-type Pokémon
- Fairy-Tale Girl medal Catch Fairy-type Pokémon
- Gardener medal Catch Grass-type Pokémon
- Hex Maniac medal Catch Ghost-type Pokémon
- Hiker medal Catch Rock-type Pokémon
- Kindler medal Catch Fire-type Pokémon
- Psychic medal Catch Psychic-type Pokémon
- Punk Girl medal Catch Poison-type Pokémon
- Rocker medal Catch Electric-type Pokémon
- Ruin Maniac medal Catch Ground-type Pokémon
- Schoolkid medal Catch Normal-type Pokémon
- Skier medal Catch Ice-type Pokémon
- Swimmer medal Catch Water-type Pokémon
Other Things You Should Know About Catch Bonus And Medals In Pokmon Go
- There are medals for attending Go Fest events throughout the year. These are required you to attend the event in question, provided you have a ticket, and remain in your account as a badge afterward. Each individual has an event, so for example, Chicago Go Fest will have unique entry for 2017, 2018, 2019 and so on.
- Some medals will only display once you’ve started working towards it. For example, ‘Pikachu’ won’t appear at all until you’ve caught your first Pikachu , Wayfarer won’t appear until you start reviewing entries and so on. The same applies to various Types and other objectives in the game, too.
- Once you have unlocked a Medal, you can then tap it to see your progress until the next Medal tier. Once you reach Gold, the figure will keep tracking your progress, allowing you to see exactly how many tiny Ratattas or Normal-type Pokémon you’ve accumulated in your illustrious Trainer career.
- Fun fact – each Medal is named after Trainer classes in the main games .
- Creatures received through Trading also contribute to Medal progress, including the size specific Medals Fisherman and Youngster.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. Read our policy.
Read Also: Best Shinies In Sword And Shield
When Would They Be Used
In Pokémon Go and Pokémon games in general, Shiny Hunting has a lot of grey areas. Odds have to be worked out by dedicated teams as no actual indication of shiny odds have ever been hinted at or mentioned by Niantic or Nintendo itself. Results have been shared amongst communities but we all know that person who seems to get multiples of every single shiny Pokémon, at every event. However, random is random and so us shiny hunters hunt on.
I believe it would give Shiny Hunters and casual players alike, yet another way to obtain Shinies and would even go some way towards bringing those Scorned players who say I never get any Shinies outside of Community DayHmmph to reason with it being a good item to introduce.
With this in mind, lets take a look at some of the ways that a shiny charm could be awarded to players if it were to get implemented:
|Method Of Acquiring|
|Could be a reward for achieving the Gold Sinnoh Medal.||Increased odds of finding Shiny Pokémon from the Sinnoh Region.|
Celebi Research Step 4 Of 8
- Walk 10 km with Eevee as your buddy
- Evolve Eevee into Espeon during the day
- Send 20 Gifts to Friends
Rewards: Eevee Encounter, 2,500 Stardust, and 1 Metal Coat
If you havent evolved an Eevee into an Espeon yet, you can name the Eevee Sakura to turn it into an Espeon, guaranteed. Otherwise, you have to walk 10 km with Eevee and evolve the buddy Eevee during the day. Keep in mind that the Eevee has to remain your buddy as you evolve it. Swapping buddy Pokémon before evolving the Eevee will ruin the process.
You May Like: Pokemon Go Evolve Eevee Into Espeon
How Do You Get The League Veteran Medals In Pokmon Go
You can ean League Veteran Medals by completing Trainer Battles in the Pokémon Go Battle League. There are separate Medals for Great League, Ultra League, and Master League, but they all require the same number of wins:
- Bronze: Win 5 Trainer Battles
- Silver: Win 50 Trainer Battles
- Gold: Win 200 Trainer Battles
- Platinum: Win 1,000 Trainer Battles
While the Bronze and Platinum Medals don’t grant a reward, the Silver and Gold grant new styles in the shop:
- Silver Great: Ace Gloves, Ace Earbud
- Gold Great: Veteran Pants
- Silver Master: Ace Shorts and Ace Shoes
- Gold Master: Veteran Boots
Pokémon Go limits the number of battle sets you can complete in the Go Battle League each day and usually only one League will be available at a time, so make sure to complete all the allowed Battles each day if you want to complete these Medals fast.
Hoe Werkt De Pokmon Go Catch Bonus
Om te starten kan je alle Medals die je al hebt bekijken door op je Trainer Icon te tikken in de linkeronderhoek van het scherm met de kaart. Vervolgens scroll je omlaag.
Het overzicht van Medals is verdeeld in twee delen. Het bovenste gedeelte toont de traditonale Medals, bijvoorbeeld de afstand die je al gewandeld hebt en hoeveel grote Magikarp je al gevangen hebt. Deze geven je geen bonussen. De onderste groep Medals, die de Medals by Type groupeert, belonen je wel met een Catch Bonus.
Hoe hoger de Medal, hoe sterker de Catch Bonus voor dat type Pokémon. Bronze is +1, Silver +2, en Gold is +3. Als de Pokémon die je wil vangen meerdere types heeft, zoals bijvoorbeeld Pidgey die Normal en Flying is, dan neemt de game het gemiddelde van de Catch Bonus die je voor die twee types hebt.
De vraag blijft dan: +3 wat precies? Dat is nog een beetje een mysterie dat niemand tot hiertoe heeft opgelost. De meest waarschijnlijke theorie is dat het gaat om een procentuele verhoging van je kans om een Pokémon van een bepaalde type succesvol te vangen. Plus drie percent klinkt niet veel, maar gecombineerd met betere Pokéballs en Razz Berries kan het een substantieel verschil maken als je die lastige Dragonite wil vangen.
Algemeen gesproken betekent de Catch Bonus dat hoe meer Pokémon je vangt, hoe gemakkelijker het wordt om Pokémon te vangen in de toekomst, wat best van pas komt wanneer zelfs Pokémon met een laag level moeilijk te vangen worden als je zelf een hoog trainer level hebt.
You May Like: Where Is Eevee In Pokemon Sun
How Do You Get The Idol Medal In Pokmon Go
The Idol Medal looks deceptively easy. All you need is three Best Friends to get the gold. But it takes 90 days to get a Best Friend. So, if you increase your friendship status with three different friends every day, the fastest you can get it is 90 days.
- Bronze: Become Best Friends with one Trainer
- Silver: Become Best Friends with two Trainers
- Gold: Become Best Friends with three Trainers
- Platinum: Become Best Friends with 20 Trainers
The way to speed this Medal up is to build up multiple Friendships at once. You can Raid, Trade, Battle, and Gift with many different Trainers each day, so it’s possible you could build up all the necessary Friendships for Platinum at the same time.
How To Complete The Johto Collection Challenge In Pokmon Go
This could be the last of these challenges for a while.
The final Collection Challenge for Pokémon Gos recent lineup of events for the various regions of the Pokémon world is rolling out now, this time focused on the second generation of games.;
The Johto Celebration event and Johto Collection Challenge will be live from Jan. 26 to 31, leading up to the Pokémon Go Tour: Kanto, which will take place in February.;
These Collection Challenges work a bit differently than Field or Special Research tasks, in that all you need to do is capture certain Pokémon to complete them and get the rewards. There is event-exclusive Field Research, too.;
If you manage to capture all of the Pokémon on the list, you will get a handful of special rewards, including 15 Poke Balls, 10 Ultra Balls, and one Incense.;
Here are all of the Pokémon you should keep an eye out for and capture during the Johto Celebration event.;
- Capture a Chikorita
Recommended Reading: What Pokemon Can Learn Cut In Red
A Ripple In Time Tasks And Rewards
A Ripple in Time Step 1/8
- Power up Pokemon 5 times: x1,000 XP
- Battle in a raid: x1,000 XP
- Battle in a Gym 2 times: x1,000 XP
- Rewards: x10 Pokeballs, x1 Fast TM, and x1 Super Incubator
A Ripple in Time Step 2/8
- Make 3 new friends: x1,500 XP
- Catch a Pokemon 3 days in a row: x1,500 XP
- Evolve an evolved Grass-type Pokemon: x1,500 XP
- Rewards: x1,500 Stardust, x1 Sun Stone, and x1 Premium Raid Pass
A Ripple in Time Step 3/8
- Reach level 25: x2,000 XP
- Use a Sun Stone to evolve Gloom or Sunkern: x2,000 XP
- Hatch 9 Eggs: x2,000 XP
- Rewards: Eevee, x1 Kings Rock, and x1Premium Raid Pass
A Ripple in Time Step 4/8
- Walk 10 km with Eevee as your buddy to earn Candy: x2,500 XP
- Evolve Eevee into Espeon during the day: x2,500 XP
- Send 20 Gifts to friends: x2,500 XP
- Rewards: Eevee, x2,500 Stardust, and x1 Metal Coat
A Ripple in Time Step 5/8
- Walk 10 km with Eevee as your buddy to earn Candy: x3,000 XP
- Evolve Eevee into Umbreon at night: x3,000 XP
- Trade a Pokemon: x3,000 XP
- Rewards: x1 Star Piece, x15 Pinap Berries, and x1 Upgrade
A Ripple in Time Step 6/8
- Visit PokeStops 7 days in a row: x3,500 XP
- Use 25 Pinap Berries while catching Pokemon: x3,500 XP
- Use items to evolve Pokemon 2 times: x3,500 XP
- Rewards: x3,500 Stardust, x1 Dragon Scale, and x5 Silver Pinap Berries
A Ripple in Time Step 7/8
- Catch 40 Grass- or Psychic-type Pokemon: x4,000 XP
- Make an Excellent Curveball Throw: x4,000 XP
- Earn a Gold Johto Medal: x4,000 XP
- Rewards: Celebi, x1 Charge TM, and x10 Silver Pinap Berries
The Shiny Charm Whats That Then
Fans of the more recent main series of Pokémon games will have, no doubt, heard of The Shiny Charm. Its a stone that basically increases the odds of finding shiny Pokémon in the game. This is a Key Item that can be obtained by completing either the whole national Pokédex in Generation 6 games or the Regional Pokédex in Generation 7 and 8 games.
As a comparison, the odds of stumbling across a Shiny Pokémon randomly in Generation 6, 7 or 8 games are 1 in 4095. This means you may play the game for 1000 hours and never see one Whilst In Pokémon Go, the odds were determined to be Approx. 1 in 450 for Wild Encounters.which some players believe is already too low.
Don’t Miss: How To Evolve Eevee Into Espeon Pokemon Go