Pokemon Elite Trainer Boxes: The Ultimate Pokemon Trading Card Game Experience
Pokemon Elite Trainer Boxe is a special Pokemon trading card game box that contains three rare cards and a number of additional items, such as booster packs and the Pokemon trading card game online code. The idea behind this project was to bring people back into the game in a new way. The company wanted to give them something that would truly make them feel like they were playing with their childhood collections again.
This assortment of collectibles comes in a sturdy cardboard box with gold-foil lettering on the outside. Inside there are three rare cards and an exclusive card featuring Pikachu’s design from the popular film series Detective Pikachu. There is also a poster featuring Pikachus design from Detective Pikachu along with some other goodies like booster packs.
Elite Trainer Box is a monthly box of training supplements that are tailored to your needs. They have four different types of boxes. The first three boxes are the Elite Starter, the Elite Performance, and the Elite Focus box. The fourth is the Pro-Elite Performance box which has more advanced supplements that require a membership with their personal trainer program. The subscriptions are based on recurring months per box or one-time subscriptions for each box.
Mewtwo Ancient #2 Metal Gold Card
$ as of January 20, 2022 12:06 pm
- HIGH QUALITY GOLD PLATED: The gold metal card is beautifully designed to be an addition to your collection! The gold card is made of sturdy and durable metal and gold-plated to acquire a unique luxurious gloss!
- ADD TO YOUR COLLECTION: The laser engraved metal cards are a must have for all the collectors community!
- SHAPE AND SIZE: These gold metal cards are the same exact size of an ACTUAL card, and will easily fit in 3-hole collectable binders!
- LIMITED SUPPLY – This Gold Card is Limited Supply so Order Before it’s too late!
How To Get An Elite Trainer Box If You Are Not A Tcg Player
Pokémon TCG is a popular game that has been played since 1998. Millions of people around the world enjoy playing it and making their own decks with cards from different sets and expansions, but not everyone enjoys the game like those who do. If you are not yet a TCG player or do not know what an Elite Trainer Box is, then this article will help you learn more about it and how to get one!
If you are a Pokemon fan, then you might be wondering what an Elite Trainer Box is. It is like the battle starter kit for new players. You can buy this box when starting your journey or if it is the first time playing through the game. TCG players can get a free Elite Trainer Box if they sign up for the Pokémon TCG Online. The Pokémon Trading Card Game Online provides players with an opportunity to participate in weekly tournaments and receive special prizes like an Elite Trainer Box. The Pokemon Elite Trainer Boxes are a new set of exclusive Pokemon TCG products that come with the cards and sets that you need to play competitively. The product is aimed at serious Pokemon TCG players, and it will only be sold through select retailers. It is highly collectible.
You May Like: Sierra Pokemon Go May 2021
Pokemon Elite Trainer Box Etb Protective Case
as of January 20, 2022 12:06 pm
- KEEP IT MINT – This 5 Pack protector case is the ideal way to protect your assets. No need to pay insane amounts elsewhere. You get a pack 5 clear plastic cases for a fair price!
- NO ELITE TRAINER BOX INCLUDED – Just the protective cases. no cards included. In case you’re wondering.
- CLEAR CASE – Crystal clear plastic. Please peel off the protective film before folding into the box.
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE – Note: the cases come flat and you will need to fold to form the case. Any issues please reach out and we will give you detailed instructions.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – I’m sure you will love the display box but if you are not satisfied in anyway, let us know and we will refund you the full amount. No questions asked! We stand by the quality of our products 100%.
Pokmon Tcg: Sword & Shield Fusion Strike Elite Trainer Box: 8 Booster Packs +more
$ as of January 20, 2022 12:06 pm
- The road ahead reveals limitless potential the new Fusion Strike style emerges harness the unbound spirit Pokemon and Trainers alike! Adaptable new Pokemon V like Genesect Hoopa and Mew VMAX are eager for battle, while Single Strike and Rapid Strike Pokemon loom large Rillaboom VMAX, Cinderace VMAX, and Inteleon VMAX appear their Gigantamax forms. with the flow and discover powerful new strategies Pokemon TCG: Sword & Shield Fusion Strike!
- includes: 8 Pokemon TCG: Sword & Shield Fusion Strike booster packs card sleeves featuring Mew Pokemon TCG Energy cards A player s guide the Sword & Shield Fusion Strike expansion A Pokemon TCG rulebook 6 damage-counter dice 1 competition-legal coin-flip die 2 acrylic condition markers A collector s box hold everything, with 4 dividers keep organized A code card for the Pokemon Trading Card Game Online
- The selection cards gives you a strong foundation for building anew deck play against your friends. Get ready face your opponents with the Pokemon TCG: Sword & Shield-Fusion Strike Build & Battle Stadium!
- The Build & Battle Stadium includes everything you need for two players prepare and battle
Don’t Miss: List Of All Pokemon With Pictures And Names
How To Buy Elite Pokemon Boxes Online Or In Store
There are two ways to get elite Pokemon cards. The first way is to buy an elite Pokemon booster box, which has more of the popular and rare cards that you want in it.
The second way is to buy individual Pokemon cards. This is a good option if you want only a few of the rare cards in the pack and dont have a lot of time to build a team for an elite tournament.
Buying individual Pokemon packs may also be more cost-efficient in the long run, because if you build a good team over time, you can save money on booster boxes by trading your prized cards with other players or online sites.
How To Find A Legit Online Site That Ships Pokemon Elite Trainer Boxes
If you are looking for a site that sells elite boxes, then it can be difficult to find one. You have to look carefully through the websites and make sure that they are legit by reading their reviews. With many sites out there, it is hard to tell which ones are legitimate and which ones are scams. This article provides suggestions on how to find legit online sites that ship elite boxes, so all your worries will be put at ease!
You May Like: Xy Dusk Stone
What Is Inside A Pokemon Trading Card Game Elite Trainer Box
The Pokemon trading card game is the most popular video game franchise in history. It has won many awards and has sold more than 275 million copies worldwide. The Elite Trainer Box for this game is specifically designed to make it easier for players to collect, trade, and play Pokemon cards. Inside an Elite Trainer Box there are 2x 60-card decks that come with a deck box, deck dividers, 2x mini-play mats, 1x double-sided poster map of the Pokemon world, and a code for digital download of the full game. The Elite Trainer Boxes are one of the most unique products in the market today. They come with everything needed to play or collect Pokemon cards – which is something not offered by any other product on the market today.
Elite Trainer Boxes is one of the most popular subscription boxes on the market today and it has seen success in its niche by providing consistently good quality products for its customers. It has become so popular that people have devoted entire websites just to criticizing it or trying to provide alternatives for people who want cheaper boxes.
Best Pokemon Elite Trainer Box
There are so many Elite Trainer Boxes, that it can be hard to decide which one to get. Dont worry as were here to help you pick the right one for you.
Of course, there isnt just one perfect Pokemon Elite Trainer Box, which would be the best for everyone. Thats why well offer you multiple suggestions, based on different criteria like the newest one, the cheapest one, the best overall, etc. This way, youll easily decide which one to get.
Don’t Miss: All The Pokemon And Their Names
Pokemon 25th Anniversary Celebrations Elite Trainer Box
- Pokemon 25th Anniversary Celebrations Elite Trainer Box
- Sword & Shield 7 Evolving Skies Elite Trainer Box
- Celebrations V Box – Lance’s Charizard V & Dark Sylveon V See available options
- Celebrations Ultra Premium Collection See available options
|8.9 x 8.9 x 19.1 x 16.6 centimeters|
- 1 special foil card featuring Greninja
- A playerâs guide to the Celebrations expansion
- 6 damage-counter dice
Pokemon Elite Trainer Box Contents
Anyways, lets take a look at what youll get in your average Elite Trainer Box:
- 8 or 10 booster packs of the respective expansion
- 65 card sleeves
- 45 Energy cards
- 1 box for storing cards, with 4 dividers to keep it organized
- 1 code card redeemable on Pokemon Online
Heres most of the things one could find in an average Elite Trainer Box.
Code for Pokemon Online
As we mentioned, every Box comes with a special code that can be redeemed in the Pokemon TCG Online. So what does the code get you? Usually, youll get:
- a deck box
- basic Energies
Besides that, most recent boosters also come with a code that redeems for a single booster in the online game. So if your Elite Trainer Box contains 8 boosters, youll also be able to get 8 boosters of the same set in the Pokemon TCG Online.
- Packs: 8 Fusion Strike booster packs
- Promo Card: No
- Released: November 12, 2021
If youre looking for the newest Pokemon Elite Trainer Box, then this is the one for you. Fusion Strike Elite Trainer Box released in November 2021, and is thus the newest Trainer Box you can get.
You might want to know when the next one releases. That would be Brilliant Stars Elite Trainer Box, which will launch on February 25, 2021.
Anyway, back to the one thats actually released Fusion Strike box has a very cool look, depicting the always popular Mew, which has been around since the first Pokemon generation.
Read Also: Pokemon Sword How To Change Bike Outfit
Pokmon Tcg: Fusion Strike Elite Trainer Box
Due to arrive week of 17/01/2022. Please allow for potential shipping delays.
Dive into the latest Pokémon Trading Card Game expansion, Sword & ShieldFusion Strike, with an Elite Trainer Box. This convenient collection contains all sorts of useful goodies that will get you started. You’ll get eight Sword & ShieldFusion Strike booster packs, giving you loads of new cards to enhance your collection. There are also 45 Energy cards to power your Pokémon’s many attacks. The 65 included card sleeves will keep your deck in tip-top shape, and items like damage-counter dice and acrylic condition markers let you play in style. There’s even a player’s guide to the new expansion that can help you fine-tune your strategies. It all comes packaged in a sturdy collector’s box that’s perfect for storing your cards.
The Pokémon TCG: Sword & ShieldFusion Strike Elite Trainer Box includes:
8 Pokémon TCG: Sword & ShieldFusion Strike booster packs
65 card sleeves featuring Mew
45 Pokémon TCG Energy cards
A player’s guide to the Sword & ShieldFusion Strike expansion
A Pokémon TCG rulebook
A collector’s box to hold everything, with 4 dividers to keep it organized
A code card for the Pokémon Trading Card Game Online
Pokemon Celebrations Elite Trainer Box
The Pokemon Celebrations Elite Trainer Box goes for around $50.00. It includes 10 Celebration Booster Packs, including 5 Booster Packs from the Sword & Shield Era:
- 10x Celebration Packs
- 1x Chilling Reign Booster Pack
- 1x Vivid Voltage Booster Pack
- 2x Darkness Ablaze Booster Pack
- 1x Battle Styles Booster Pack
You also get the promo card: Gold Star Greninja!
You also get some extras like 40 Energy Cards, some sleeves for your cards, a couple of coins, dice and a neat little Player’s Guide the Pokemon Celebrations Card List.
Also Check: What Is Ev Yield
Chilling Reign Elite Trainer Box
Release Date: June 18, 2021
Chilling Reign Elite Trainer Boxes come with one of two artworks: Ice Rider Calyrex or Shadow Rider Calyrex. In addition to the standard ETBs, the Pokemon Center also released exclusive versions of each package artwork.
Being part of a main set, the standard Elite Trainer Boxes come with 8 packs, whereas the Pokemon Center boxes were supposed to come with 10 plus a few extra accessories exclusive to the Pokemon Center Elite Trainer Boxes.
However, there was an error when packaging these and only 8 Chilling Reign booster packs were included. To compensate collectors for this, the Pokemon Center sent out error blister packs containing two Chilling Reign booster packs, a coin, a Galarian Articuno V, a Galarian Moltres V, and a Galarian Zapdos V.
Want to see all of the Chilling Reign Elite Trainer Box contents? Full contents can be found here.
Fusion Strike Elite Trainer Box
Release Date: November, 12 2021
The Fusion Strike Elite Trainer Box comes in one standard and one Pokemon Center exclusive variation, both featuring Mew on the packaging.
Both variations are similar, with the primary difference being that the Pokemon Center exclusive comes with 10 Fusion Strike booster packs and includes a metallic coin and an extra set of 65 card sleeves.
Want to see all of the Fusion Strike Elite Trainer Box contents? Full contents can be found here.
Don’t Miss: How To Evolve Eevee In Fire Red
Pokemon Elite Trainer Boxes And The Biggest Changes In The Trading Card Game
With the new Elite Trainer Boxes released by Pokemon, the trading card game has made a major change for its players. The new Elite Trainer Boxes are meant to encourage brand-new players to play the game, which sets up the quality of cards for newer players with easier decks. The big change also makes it easier for competitive players to get cards that they need in order to be competitive. Trading card games are complex and require a lot of knowledge in order to play them correctly. The complexity is what makes them so interesting and enjoyable, but it can also make them frustrating when you do not know what you are doing. It is good news for newer players who might be intimidated by complicated games like Magic: The Gathering or Yu-Gi-Oh! but want something they can learn quickly.
The Pokemon Elite Trainer Box contains one of each of the 18 different Pokemon TCG booster packs, which are distributed at stores across North America on a monthly basis. The contents are determined by the box’s rarity levels, which are typically rarities A, B, or C. Buying an Elite Trainer Box guarantees that no more than 1 of each Pokémon is put into circulation after the box is opened.
What Are Benefits Of Buying A Pokemon Elite Trainer Box
When it comes to the pros and cons of buying a Pokemon Elite Trainer Box, we will first take a look at what they are.
There is a chance for you to encounter rare Pokemon such as Mew, Celebi or Zapdos.
You get two booster packs per Elite Trainer Box.
The box itself is made out of thick cardstock and can be used as a storage container for cards and other items.
Read Also: Can You Play Let’s Go Eevee On Switch Lite
Pokmon Tcg: Sword & Shieldevolving Skies Elite Trainer Box
$ as of January 20, 2022 12:06 pm
- GIVE YOUR COLLECTION A BOOST: Includes 8 booster packs containing 10 cards each to advance your collection to a new level. In addition with Energy cards to keep you going.
- GAIN THE UPPER HAND: A player’s guide to the Sword & Shield Evolving Skies expansion included to grow your knowledge and outsmart your opponents.
- BECOME THE GREATEST TRAINER: Will you find Rayquaza VMAX, Duraludon VMAX, Dragonite V, or Noivern V?
- TONS OF ELITE BOX EXCLUSIVES: 65 specialty card sleeves, 6 specialty damage counter dice, 1 competition legal coin flip die, 2 acrylic condition markers, and 1 acrylic V marker.
- SHOW OF YOUR POKEMON PRIDE: With a special collector’s box to hold everything, including 4 dividers to keep it organized.
Evolving Skies Elite Trainer Box
Release Date: August 27, 2021
Evolving Skies Elite Trainer Boxes can have one of two package artworks, each featuring 4 of the Eevee-lutions. The first package artwork features Glaceon, Vaporeon, Sylveon, and Espeon. The other features Flareon, Jolteon, Umbreon, and Leafeon.
Additionally, The Pokemon Center released exclusive versions of each box artwork. The Evolving Skies Pokemon Center Elite Trainer Boxes feature the same Pokemon in the artwork, though the layout and style is slightly altered.
The Pokemon Center ETBs contain everything the standard boxes have, plus a collectors pin, a metallic coin, and special matte card sleeves.
Want to see all of the Evolving Skies Elite Trainer Box contents? Full contents can be found here.
Also Check: Pokemon Fire Red Mew Location
Sword & Shield Elite Trainer Box Plus
Release Date: November 20, 2020
The Sword & Shield Elite Trainer Box Plus is a premium Sword & Shield product that was released on November 20, 2020, independent of a specific expansion set.
There are two variations of the Sword & Shield Elite Trainer Box Plus: one featuring Zacian and one featuring Zamazenta. Inside, youll find a gold promo card alongside 12 booster packs .
Release Date: February 7, 2020
The Sword & Shield Elite Trainer Boxes featuring Zacian and Zamazenta were released on February 7, 2020 as a part of the Sword & Shield base set, the 1st main set from the Sword & Shield Pokemon card era.
Featuring either Zacian or Zamazenta, the Legendary Warrior Pokemon that represent the sword and shield from which the set gets its name, these two Elite Trainer Boxes includes 8 Sword & Shield base set booster packs alongside some unique Pokemon TCG accessories that can only be obtained from this product.
Release Date: May 5, 2017
- Guardians Rising Elite Trainer Box
- Guardians Rising Elite Trainer Box Contents