Details Of How To Draw Pikachu Step By Step
*, how to draw pikachu easy,how to draw pikachu for kids,how to draw pikachu step by step for beginners,drawing,how to draw,pikachu,how to draw pikachu easily step by step,how to draw pikachu very easily,how to draw pikachu step by step,draw pikachu,drawing pikachu step by step,drawing pikachu and ash,drawing pikachu drawing,how to draw all pokemon,how to draw pokemon pikachu easy,how to draw pokemon ash and pikachu easy
#draw #Pikachu #Step #step #Pokemon
How to draw Pikachu Step by step | Pokemon
Subscribe to my channel to get more videos
=================================================Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for Fair Use for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research, Fair use is a permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing, Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.=================================================
Please Subscribe our ChannelThanks for Watching
how to draw pikachu easy,how to draw pikachu for kids,how to draw pikachu step by step for beginners,drawing,how to draw,pikachu,how to draw pikachu easily step by step,how to draw pikachu very easily,how to draw pikachu step by step,draw pikachu,drawing pikachu step by step,drawing pikachu and ash,drawing pikachu drawing,how to draw all pokemon,how to draw pokemon pikachu easy,how to draw pokemon ash and pikachu easy
How To Draw Pikachu From Pokemon
Pikachu is the famous character from Pokemon. All kids and children love this funny and cute image. He has very simple shape and you can draw it with easy. Many of you doesn’t really need this drawing tutorial and lots of kids can draw Pikachu without step-by-step instruction. But I know using these drawing tips you will be able to draw its shape and proportions of the more accurate.Try draw pokemon Pikachu with me!
How To Draw Pikachu
This article was co-authored by wikiHow staff writer, Kyle Hall. Kyle Hall works on the content team at wikiHow. He helps manage our team of editors and creates content for a variety of wikiHow projects. Kyle continually looks for new ways to improve the content at wikiHow and make it more helpful and enjoyable for readers. He graduated from Eckerd College in 2015, where he majored in Political Science.The wikiHow Video Team also followed the article’s instructions and verified that they work. This article has been viewed 187,332 times.Learn more…
Pikachu is a Pokémon fan favorite, known as the cute and loyal best friend and battle partner of Ash Ketchum. Drawing Pikachu is simple once you know where to start, whether you want to draw a full-size Pikachu or just its face. By taking it one step at a time, you can draw your very own impressive and electrifying Pikachu!
How To Draw Pikachu Video & Step
Use the step-by-step drawing instructions below to learn how to draw Pikachu from Pokemon. Stay tooned for more tutorials!
Stay tooned for more free drawing lessons by:
- Liking us on
- Visit How2DrawAnimals.com for free animal drawing tutorials> >
All of the free art lessons on EasyDrawingTutorials.com are good drawing tutorials for beginners and experienced artists alike. The online tutorials are easy to follow they teach you the how to draw basics while showing you how to draw fun cartoon characters step by step. Each cartoon character has a video drawing tutorial option, as well as step-by-step photos and written text to follow.
To draw Pikachu step by step, follow along with the video tutorial below and pause the video after each step to go at your own pace. You may find it easier to follow the step-by-step drawings below. The new lines in each step are shown in red, and each step is explained in the text below the photo, so you’ll know exactly what to draw in each step. You may want to open the video in a new tab and use both drawing methods! Take your time and draw at your own pace.
Below you can watch a NEW step-by-step tutorial with NARRATED steps:
The following is an older video tutorial:
Intro: Start off with a pencil sketch. In the beginning stages, dont press down too hard. Use light, smooth strokes for sketching so that it’s easy to erase if you make a mistake.
How To Draw Pikachus Body:
1. If you want to draw Pikachu, step one is to envision a potato. I know that sounds weird but just do it. Have it in your head? Now draw a potato-like blob.
2. If you want to draw, step two is to draw a circle within the top of your potato. This is where our face will be.
3. Since were viewing our Pikachu from a three-quarter view angle, were going to draw some facial guidelines. Lets start with the vertical line going down the center of our face circle. Remember, were at a three-quarter view so our center line wont be in the center of our circle. It will be pushed more to one side than the other.
4. Now lets draw the horizontal line in the center of our circle. Our eyes will later be resting on this axis.
5. Draw a very flattened out oval underneath that horizontal axis line. This is our cheek area.
6. Next up are the thighs. Begin by drawing an oval on the bottom of your potato. This one should be peeking outwards from the potato a bit.
7. Heres your other thigh oval, which should intersect your other oval but rest completely within your potato.
8. Now draw another smaller oval resting between the outer rim of your head circle and your thigh circle. This is your left arm.
9. Continue by drawing another oval on the right side. This should rest on and intersect with your right thigh.
10. Now for the feet! Draw a very small oval underneath each thigh.
You May Like: Mystery Gifts Pokemon Moon
How To Draw The Face:
12. Its time for our eyes, which rest on both our horizontal axis line and the top of our cheek oval.
13. I smell a nose! Draw in a tiny oval right below that cheek line. Later, well turn this into a tiny triangle.
14. Pikachus mouth is very adorable and it kind of resembles the number 3 if it were turned on its side. Draw two curved lines that join in the center .
15. Lets get cracking on those rosy cheeks! Draw two circles towards the bottom of your cheek oval.
Your left cheek will be cut off because of our three-quarter rule so please keep that in mind.
16. Next, lets draw those black thing on the tips of Pikachus ears. No idea what theyre supposed to be but it wouldnt be complete without them! Draw two curved lines at the tips of the ears.
How To Draw Pikachus Tail:
17. Take a deep breath. Its time for that famous lightning bolt tail. I like to draw it in sections which I refer to in my mind as tail turds. A fun and disgusting way to remember it! Lets begin by drawing our first tiny turd which begins, perpendicular, at the top of the right thigh circle.
18. Draw your other turd at the perpendicular end of that one.
19. Get your other turd in there but make it a little bigger than your last one.
20. Yet another larger turd on top of that one
21. And another.
22. This next one will be quite long and should end at around the eye line.
23. Now for the end of your tail which looks more like a flag than a turd!
24. Now that the potty humor is over, lets begin to ink over our rough sketch lines. Draw the line for the outer side of your face, keeping in mind how our cheek will stick out a bit from our head.
25. Draw the left ear. Pikachus ears point at the ends.
26. Heres the top of your head, which is rather flat.
27. Draw your other ear.
28. Lets draw Pikachus back next. Think about potatoes again when youre drawing this line. You should have it dip slightly in the center.
Don’t Miss: Silph Co Let’s Go
How To Draw Pikachu Step By Step:
Step 1: Draw a rounded square with 2 lines dividing it diagonally.
Step 2: Below the head draw a pear shape or a random shape overlapping the head as you can see below. From the right side draw a line with a small horizontal line on top of it.
Step 3: Delineate outline for the face or mouth and center of it. Also, add a few straight lines around it.
Step 4: Draw 2 long ears, 2 hands using simple lines, and draw legs.
Step 5: Draw 2 round eyes on both sides of the mouth, add zig-zag lines on the end of hands. Also, draw zig-zag lines at the back.
Step 6: Draw pupil inside the eyes, add blush on both cheeks and double the zig-zag lines of the tail.
Step 7: Outline your drawing with a darker pencil, ad some extra effects to your drawing.
Step 8: Erase all the guidelines and contour your drawing.
Step: 9 Color your Pikachu using yellow, red, and black color.
Are You Interested In Coloring More
Coloring characters such as Pikachu can be A LOT of fun. Especially when they look so cute : )
If you had fun coloring this character, you may want to check out our kawaii coloring book which is available at Amazon. We also have some information on our site for more complex coloring for older kids and adults. You can check out our favorite adult coloring books and some of our top choices for color by number books for adults .
Read Also: Pictures Of Rare Pokemon Cards
Thoughts On How To Draw Pikachus Face
- sketchok.com big fan on How to draw Ghostface
|cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Analytics”.|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category “Functional”.|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Necessary”.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Performance”.|
Discover Even More How To Draw Activity Resources
The Big Drawing Book
By following the very simple step-by-steps in this fun drawing book you can draw dolphins diving in the sea, knights guarding a castle, monster faces, buzzing bees, and lots, lots more.
Drawing Doodling and Coloring
An excellent book filled with doodling, drawing and coloring activities. On some of the pages youll find ideas for what to do, but you can do whatever you like.
Write and Draw Your Own Comics
Write and Draw Your Own Comics is full of inspiring ideas for all kinds of different stories, with writing tips to help you on your way. for kids who want to tell stories, but gravitate toward pictures. It has a mix of partially-drawn comics and blank panels with intro comics as instructions lots of space for kids to draw their own comics!
Also Check: 23k Gold Pokemon Cards Value
How To Draw Pikachu Pokmon
You can the base construction lines and start drawing on tracing paper or you can draw the grid layout yourself using the following stepsShow more
1) Draw a rectangle that will define the conditional proportions and boundaries of the chosen drawing.2) From the middle of the rectangle, draw one vertical and one horizontal line equally dividing the shape.3) Draw another horizontal line equally dividing the upper half of the rectangle. Similarly, draw a horizontal line equally dividing the bottom half of the rectangle.4) Draw a vertical line equally dividing the left half of the rectangle. Similarly, draw a vertical line equally dividing the right half of the rectangle.
Step 1Step 2
Draw the shapes of Pikachus body. Add a smooth guideline for its tail.
Define with guidelines the places for Pikachus legs, snout and ears.
Sketch the shapes of the tail, feet, ears and mouth of the Pokémon.
Add the toes, tail shape and eyes of the character.
Finish with Pikachus tail. Draw its tongue, blush, toes and fur pattern.
Work on the whole figure, paying special attention to detail.
Contour Pikachu, trying to vary the thickness and darkness of the line. Add more detail and add the ground. Erase all guidelines
First Step A Couple Circles Will Do The Trick Just Fine
Viewed at a 3/4 angle this character is still very simple to draw. As I mentioned up top looking somewhat like a rabbit, you can sketch out the ears and limbs ahead of time to help you bring the structure into view
The only tricky part Id say is with the tail. Its sort of like a lightning bolt, but sort of squared off at the end take a look at a few official likenesses of the character to see what I mean.
Read Also: Best Lapras Moveset Pokemon Go
Second Step Draw Your Pokemon Character
A good place to start OF COURSE! is with the eyes and face. Once you get these parts in place, branch out to the ears, bring the head into view and then work your way on down the drawing from there.
Step by step, heres how it all unfolds
Lol what a cute little character! Of course wed expect nothing less. In the future I foresee more drawing lessons like this one!
How To Draw Pikachu Pokemon
In this quick tutorial you’ll learn how to draw Pikachu in 7 easy steps – great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represents how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps – you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Pikachu.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
You May Like: Promo Code For Pokemon Go 2019
How To Finish The Face:
37. Get those eyeballs in there now. Draw in a smaller circle within each as your eye highlight/reflection.
38. Your nose is nothing more than the tiniest triangle ever. Draw that on top of your tiny nose oval that you previously sketched.
39. Here comes that mouth.
40. Draw your cheek circles next.
41. And youre finally at the tail end of this tutorial! Ink out your tail line now. Zig-zag-ing to the finish line!
42. Pikachu has some stripes on his back so lets draw those now.
43. Now erase those sketch lines.
44. Now you can color Pikachu. After all, no Pikachu is complete without those iconic Pikachu colors! So lets color within those lines. You can simply use color pencils on paper!
Voila! And we are done. Now Im craving french fries
About the author
Illustrator, designer, and all-around creative rover for Thought Catalog
Interesting Facts About The Pikachu
Their striking feature is the skin color which is bright yellow with black outlines at the end of their ear lobes. Also the most recognizable feature is the red dimples on their faces.
Did you know?
- Clefairy was originally preconceived by creators as the lead character for the marketing aspects of the franchise.
- Pikachu females are easily distinguished from their male counterparts due to the indentations found on their tails.
- In the cartoon series, Ash transformed into a Pikachu which was named Ashachu.
- Pikachu are obsessed with red foods such as Apples, red berries and Ketchup which is their favorite.
- Pikachus hidden talent is electricity which they use to gain energy. They energize themselves with electricity when they are asleep. They can also re-energize their fellow Pikachu with electric shocks.
- Although Nintendo are the primary designers of the Pokemon franchise, Pikachu was designed by GameFreak.
- Pikachus is based on two Japanese words, Pika which is the crackling sound of electricity while the Chu is the sound mice makes.
- Pikachu is threatened and will attack anyone who pulls its tail.
Pikachu is the most popular character and is shown by its constant references in pop culture and promotional materials such as coins and Pokemon trading cards.
Don’t Miss: Pokemon Gotcha Best Buy
Now Add In Pikachus Face
For this second to last step of our guide on how to draw Pikachu, we will be adding in a face and some final details.
For his eyes, he has two small circles quite far apart on his face. You can draw a tiny circle in each one to show a glint in his eyes.
You can then draw in a tiny nose for him that looks a bit like a cats nose. His mouth is made up of two curved lined, with a long shape beneath them to show that his mouth is open.
The final elements of his face are two circles on his cheek that you can color in later. Once his face is complete, you can finish him off with some lines on his feet to show the divide of his toes.