Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Which Pokemon Version Should You Pick
Black and White take the difference in-game to a completely new level. Instead of just exclusive Pokemon and slight story alterations, Black and White offer completely different locations.
Black has Black City while White has White Forest. Black City is full of shops and trainers to battle, while White Forest is filled with wild Pokemon, including 32 that cannot be found in the Black version.
The White Forest exclusive Pokemon are:
A good thing to remember is that the white colored Legendary, Reshiram, belongs to the Black version. On the contrary, the black colored Legendary, Zekrom, belongs to the White version.
There are also appearance changes for some areas. Opelucid City will be futuristic in Black and more rustic in White. Opelucid Gym Leaders change, too, with Drayden in Black and Iris in White. The Battle House will have different styles of battle based on the version as well.
A character in the city will want to be shown a Pokemon with the move Charge. In Black, he says he wants it to travel back in time and in White, he says it is so he can return to his own. In Mistralton City, the airfield will have greenhouses near it in Black, but simple plots of land in White.
Pokmon Black 2 Differences
- Challenge Mode Key:;By beating the Champion of the Elite 4 you can unlock this key which will raise the difficulty of all trainers in the game
- Steel Head Key:;By catching Regirock you may unlock this key which allows you to go to some underground ruins to catch Registeel
- Black City Key:;By winning Floor 5 of Black Tower you can unlock the ability to let your friends with White 2 access Black City
Recommended Reading: Pokemon Go Evolve Eevee Into Espeon
New Forms Of Old Faces
Many legendary Pokémon have multiple forms, but they weren’t all introduced at the same time. In the sequel games, some Pokémon received new forms entirely that they didn’t have in Black and White.
One prominent example is Keldeo, which received a new Resolute Form, which is triggered by teaching it Sacred Sword. The Forces of Nature Thundurus, Landorus, and Tornadus also received new animal-like forms, called their Therian Formes. Kyurem will also fuse with Zekrom or Reshiram, depending on the game, which plays an important role in the new story.
Pokmon White 2 Locations
- White Forest:;Like Black City, White Forest first appeared in the previous game, Pokémon White. It too has seen an upgrade and now contains new NPCs and Pokémon to catch. As an added bonus, White Forest has been given a battle facility called White Treehollow which functions similarly to the Black Tower, allowing you to face floors of trainers without being able to use items, but gaining experience from battle.; After a certain number of victories you may win items. White Forest may also be accessed from Black 2 after receiving the key as a reward for beating Floor 5 of the White Treehollow and transferring the key via the Unova Link.
- Reversal Mountain:;The cave shown above on the left shows Reversal Mountain as it appears in Pokémon White 2. Although the change is just aesthetic, players can still enjoy the burning magma-based stroll through Heatrans home.
- Opelucid City:;In this version, Opelucid features a rustic aesthetic, but features the same NPCs and facilities.
- Route 4: In White 2, Route 4 has many ruins which have been discovered through the excavation of the desert area .
Recommended Reading: Pokemon Sun And Moon Eevee
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item
What Are The Differences Between Pokemon Black Version 2 And Pokemon White Version 2
Also Check: Pokemon Sun And Moon Gameplay
Pokmon Black 2 And White 2: Version Differences
As the launch date gets closer and closer for Pokémon Black 2 and White 2, its probably worth noting the differences between the two games. After all, most of us will only be buying one. This post is just a brief overview, more can be found on the Version Differences page. Without further ado, lets take a look at what separates these two games!
Pokmon Black 2 Locations
- Black City: Although Black City made its debut in Pokémon Black, it has returned with a brand new look and some new features. In addition to new trainers who inhabit the city, theres also a Black Tower which enables you to battle increasingly tough opponents floor after floor and win items. You earn experience during these battles and cannot use items in or between battles. Black City may also be accessed from White 2 after receiving the key as a reward for beating Floor 5 of the Black Tower and transferring the key via the Unova Link.
- Reversal Mountain:;The cave shown above on the left shows Reversal Mountain as it appears in Pokémon Black 2. Although the change is just aesthetic, players can still enjoy the refreshing water-based stroll through Heatrans home.
- Opelucid City: A futuristic version of Opelucid awaits players of Black 2, but only the appearance differs from white 2.; All else is the same.
- Route 4: In Black 2, Route 4 features a heavily developed area with modern buildings .
You May Like: Charizard Pokemon Card Base Set
What Are The Differences Between Bw And B2w2
- New Hero and Rival, but same starter Pokemon.
- The journey starts in a new town called Aspertia City, located in South West of the Unova region.
- The Unova Pokedex features 301 Pokemon. Four are Legendary Event Pokemon, while the others can be found between the two versions. More Pokemon can be seen when given the National Pokedex.
- All of the gyms are either modified or completely new and each one has its own unique theme music.
- A new area called Pokestar Studios features a movie-making minigame to go along with Pokemon Musicals in Nimbasa City.
- All previous GYM Leaders and Champions from other regions — with the exception of Koga from Red and Blue — can be battled in the Pokemon World Tournament.
- A new “Free Space” bag has been added to your Items Bag. Move groups of items from other bags to the free space bag.
- Use repel instantly after losing the effects after the last repel.
- Items can now be sorted by type, name, from most, and from fewest.
- Using an Everstone while breeding will now ALWAYS pass down the Nature to the offspring.
- White Forest no longer has wild Pokemon.
- Pokemon Dream World will have even more Pokemon with Black 2 and White 2. The Pokemon will also determine where you go in the island of dreams.
New features with slight spoilers:
What Is Pokmon White
Pokémon White is a Nintendo DS game that was created by The Pokémon Company and Nintendo and was established by Game Freak. The video game was first launched in Japan on September 18th, 2010. In Pokémon White, the location of the game is at the White forest. The White Forest has many trainers, tasks, and different Pokémons which pose a challenge for the gamers and are not available in the Pokémon Black version.
The mascot of Pokémon White is the legendary Zekrom. Zekrom is a legendary dragon/electric-type Pokémon which is black, has red eyes, is three-clawed, has a generator-like tail, and dark patches. In the Pokémon White Version, Zekrom has the power of Teravolt and the Cross thunder.
In the Pokémon White Version, the gamers get the dark stone. Pokémon White has eight gym leaders that the gamers must defeat and the 8th gym leader is Iris. The Pokémon White consists of more Pokémons than trainers to be captured by the gamers. The Pokémon White focuses on the triple battle. In Pokémon White the Opelucid City and the Mistralton City are ancient. There are 32 Pokémons in the White version and some of them include Bellsprout, Parasect, Gastly, Porygon, Wurmple, Ralts, Wooper, Azurill, Hoppip, Bagon, etc.
Recommended Reading: Pokemon Black 2 Cheat Codes
What Has Changed Between Pokemon Black And Black2
I’ve got all the games from Diamond on and really enjoyed Black, but it seems too similar. What are the differences?
- 1So, we won’t really be able to answer the “should I get it question” as those types of questions are off-topic here. But if you’re just looking for the differences, we should be able to answer that.
You can find them on Bulbapedia. Here are the most important:
Difference Between Pokemon Black And Pokemon White
Categorized under Gadgets,Gaming | Difference Between Pokemon Black and Pokemon White
Pokemon Black vs White
The cutest and most popular monsters in the Nintendo role playing game scene have yet another version to treat the avid fans of the game and the animated TV series. The Pokemon Black and White are the first of the fifth generation Pokemon role playing games in Nintendo. It was released in Japan in September, 2010, to be followed by the United States, Europe, and Australia in March, 2011. It became the fastest DS to sell over 5 million copies in Japan as of January 9, 2011.
Pokemon Black and White have the same game features with the instalments prior to its release. However, this fifth instalment has some changes in the core game play. The story focuses on a Pokemon trainer who wants to be the champion of the Unova region. The trainer will be the champion if he defeats the Elite Four, the top trainers of the region. In this installment, 156 new PokÃ©mons will be introduced making the list 649 Pokemons in all. You have to obtain all 649 to complete the Pokedex, an index of Pokemons in the game. Black and White are separate games, but you can trade Pokemons between them.
Two of the major differences between the Pokemon Black and Pokemon White are the locations and the Pokemon.
Don’t Miss: Best Moves For Gengar Pokemon Go
What Is Pokmon Black
Pokémon Black is a video game that was created for the Nintendo DS by the Pokémon Company and Nintendo and was developed by Game Freak. The video game was first released on 18th September, 2010. In Pokémon Black, the location of the game is in the Black City.
The mascot of Pokémon Black is the legendary Reshiram. Reshiram, the dragon-type Pokémon, has a glass-like ring bands around its neck, blue eyes, a voluminous white mane, arms with four claws, long feather-like protrusions, and jet engine-like tail. Reshiram is the Pokémon Black version that has the power of Cross flame and Turboblaze. Pokémon Black has numerous tasks to accomplish as compared to Pokémon White.
Pokémon Black also allows gamers to encounter a lot of trainers which in turn increases their experience. In Pokémon Black, the gamers get the light stone. Pokémon Black has a total of eight gym leaders that the gamers must defeat to battle the Elite Four and the 8th gym leader in the Pokémon Black version is Drayden.
In Pokémon Black, the Opelucid City and the Mistralton City is modernized as compared to Pokémon White. The various Pokémons in the Black version includes Beedrill, Gothitelle, Cottonee, Houndoom, Plusle, Weedle, Vullaby, Whimiscott, and so on.
Black Or White: Which Pokemon Version Should You Pick
Pokemon Black and White are just over 10 years old, but fans still jump in to feel that decade-old nostalgia.
Pokemon games all age incredibly well, despite some being over 25 years old with a handful of bugs and glitches. While some are able to grind through them all, others are left with a choice.
The majority of players have to decide between which version of a series they want to play. When it comes to Black and White, that choice is still there. Like most Generations, the two games have their differences.
Recommended Reading: Pokemon How To Evolve Onix
Pokemon Black 2 And Pokemon White 2
Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 expand on their predecessors in quite a few ways. With a new story for the games, some time has passed since the original conflict in Black and White. As a result, certain characters have had their roles changed while the players experience of the Unova region changes as well. These games also expanded on the Pokemon available with new sets of version exclusives and Legendary Pokemon to catch.
What Are The Differences Between Black 2 And White 2
Just like all other dual versions of Pokemon games, there are a few differences between the two.
Also Check: Pikachu 60 64 First Edition
Difference Between Pokmon Black And Pokmon White
Pokémon, the most adorable and well-known pocket monster in the Nintendo video game series, is the second best-selling game franchise that consists of plenty of versions to entertain the devoted admirers of the animated TV series as well as the game. The Pokémon Black Version and Pokémon White version;are Nintendo DS role-playing video games with;adventure;elements presented in a;third-person viewpoint that was issued by;Nintendo and The Pokémon Company, developed by;Game Freak and was likewise the first core series in Generation V of the Pokémon video games.
Main Differences Between Pokemon Black And Pokemon White
Also Check: Pokemon Lets Go Pikachu Guide
Pokmon White 2 Differences
- Assist Mode Key:; By beating the Champion of the Elite 4 you can unlock this key which will lower the difficulty of all trainers in the game
- Iceberg Key:;By catching Regirock you may unlock this key which allows you to go to some underground ruins to catch Regice
- White Forest Key:;By winning Floor 5 of White Treehollow you can unlock the ability to let your friends with Black 2 access White Forest
FunFest Missions: Depending on your game version, the missions can vary.; These are wireless multiplayer quests which have different goals, ranging from finding an item one player has hid to battling NPCs.
Join Avenue: This is a road in which new shops can open depending on who you pass while having your C-Gear on. Some shops differ depending on whether youre playing Black 2 or White 2.
Game Aesthetics: Black 2 and White 2 both feature their flagship color heavily in the user interface.; For example, the HP bars of Pokémon have a black or white background depending on which version youre playing.; The backgrounds also change for the screen that lists the name of the location you walk into.
Can You Make Your Pokemon Follow You In Sword
Pokemon Sword and Shield doesnt initially include the ability for Pokemon to follow their trainers, but The Isle of Armor DLC changes that. If you have the Isle of Armor DLC, you can allow your Pokemon to follow you while you walk around. You have to earn the ability to let Pokemon follow you in The Isle of Armor DLC.
Read Also: Where To Find Eevee In Pokemon Shield