Battling The Enemy Within
Ash is really excited to get to the Battle Pyramid, but he falls down a hole into a strange ruin. When Team Rocket goes to check it out, they end up falling in as well. As Ash and his friends explore, they set off a trap! They’re saved by a man and his Regirockthe man’s name is Brandon, and he tells Ash off for messing with the ruins. The ruins, he explains, are where the King of Pokelantis sealed a Ho-Oh. But instead of being careful, Ash gets excited and runs off in search of Ho-Oh. He finds something much more sinister when he awakens the spirit of the King, who possesses him and demands everyone’s Pokémon as part of plan to rule the world!
Brandon challenges Ash, Pyramid King to evil King, at the Battle Pyramid. Only one Pokémon is allowed, and the King gets Brandon’s Pokémon if he wins. The King takes advantage of Ash’s battling knowledge, but Brandon’s Regirock is no pushover. But the King has one more trickhe has no scruples! He has Sceptile collapse the ceiling on Regirock. Brandon calls it cowardly, and that snaps Ash back for a minute. Regirock comes back out, but the King has Sceptile hide behind the referee so Brandon won’t attack.
Why Did Ash Stop Using Charmeleon In Pokemon Crystal
Cassandras grandmother warned Ash that he needed to learn to control Charmeleon. Ash stopped using his disobedient Charmeleon but tried again in Attack of the Prehistoric Pokémon to repel wild Fossil Pokémon, which it refused to do. When an Aerodactyl swooped past, knocking Charmeleon over, Charmeleon attempted to fight back.
Thats 69 Pokémon that Ash has decided he couldnt care for. You may recall that he has only caught about 80 different species of Pokémon. Ash seems to have a complex about this. When he and Pikachu stumble upon a herd of other Pikachu, Ash sees that Pikachu is excited to see others of its kind.
What Happens When Ash Is Possessed By The King Of Pokelantis
However, what should be a happy reunion soon turns ugly when Ash becomes possessed by the evil spirit of the King of the Ancient Empire Pokélantis. With no options left, Brandon and the King of Pokelantis engage in a one-on-one battle but this isnt an ordinary battle: its a battle where the fate of the entire world hangs in the balance.
Recommended Reading: Pokemon Go Promotions
Battling The Enemy Within /transcript
- Sydney: Ash I’m very disappointed.
- Ash: I know.
- Sydney: You could be hurt, you’re deliberate disobey us, and even worse you let our friends in danger.
- Kathy: Hey! Cut him some slack, Sydney. It wasnt entirely his fault. Even though it was. But the point is he didn’t mean to set him free. We all make mistakes. We’re just lucky, that we stopped the tyrant and help Ash get his body back and save the planet. So a simple “thank you for saving the world” would have been nice.
- Sydney: You’re right Kathy. I’m sorry Ash and thank you for saving the world, but you have to listen to us this okay? Cause being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble.
- Ash: But you weren’t scare of everything.
- Sydney: I was today.
- Ash: You were?
- Sydney: Yes I was afraid of losing you cause you’re my bestest friend I ever had.
- Ash: I guess the sea prince of Pokelantis do get scared.
- Sydney: More than you know.
- Ash: But guess what?
- Sydney: What?
- Ash: I thought the evil king is way scare.
- Sydney: Cause nobody mess with your best friend. I’ll take your hat.
- Ash: Hey
How Many Pokemon Has Ash Taken Into His Care
Thats the full list of Pokémon that Ash has taken into his care, either by ripping them out of the wild or by other nefarious means, and eventually left behind. Thats 69 Pokémon that Ash has decided he couldnt care for. You may recall that he has only caught about 80 different species of Pokémon.
You May Like: Sinnoh Stone Pokemon Go List
Queen Of The Serpentine
- Lucy: Barbara, stop acting like child.
- Barbara: Lucy…or say Queen Lucy…
- Max: Whoa, that’s the Frontier Brain?
- Lucy: The way you treat my guests is starting to get very old. I’m sorry. I hope you’ll please to forgive my sister.
- Lucy: Hold on. The Battle Pike is always open for good friends.
- Barbara: Good friends? Huh, those guys? You lucky boy!
- Ash: I am?
- Barbara: Are you deaf?! Listen, she called you all good friends. Queen Lucy is a woman of few words and she means everyone of them and she means she accepts your challenge here and now, get it?
Why I Consider Battling The Enemy Within To Be The Worst Episodes In All Of Pokemon
I’ve loved pokemon for quite awhile, and it would be rare for me to find episodes I hated, let alone disliked. And although they exist, I don’t think I’ve ever been as mad and annoyed from an episode like this! BTEW is my personal least favorite, so let me break it down.
First let’s judge it solely based as a 22 minute episode and not a part of an arc. The episode simply fails at everything it tries to do. For one, nothing was entertaining, even the battle felt so cheap and somehow felt like filler over the episode itself, more specific problems include Ash being dumbed down to a bumbling baboon who just decides to touch whatever he wants is already forced as is.
I’ll say this rn, and that’s TR is not funny and plays such a little role in the episode that they are not worth talking about. The next problem? Asshole Ash doesn’t get resolved, and instead get’s replaced by that ancient king. And with Brandon’s introduction, and tone through out the episode being so dickish, no matter how justified he may be, simply doesn’t work.
With both main characters being assholes the only plus are his friends, who although play a minor role until the end, were at least not bad, nothing note worthy, but definently better than the rest. The biggest problem is the idea that the king’s ghost is Ash’s inner demon.
Recommended Reading: Mr Mime Coordinates Pokemon Go
Item Recognition And Effects
The AI needs to be programmed to recognise particular items. Currently it only recognises the basic Potions, Heal items and X stat raisers. This recognition is done in the script section AI_Item, in def pbEnemyItemToUse, where the items are listed in various hashes/arrays, some of which include descriptions of their effects .
An item used by an AI uses the same code as the same item being used by the player. Only the decision of whether the AI can/should use the item is different.
I Solo The Entire Enemy Team
This is a bot game
The only comment you need to read.
Yeah looks like it- enemies walking in straight lines until combat, and allies running into home base to call gather here is classic bot behaviour.
They have bots in rank?
Damn you crushed those bots that you had 3-4 levels on.
Tencent considers this and a Greedent doing 3000 dmg with a single attack “balanced”
sigh they even somewhat balanced lucario. i mean sure still OP but compared to an ult greedent…
I used to be a zeaora main and I still use hi a lot
lol “hi”. i have a feeling u meant “him”
do u see this shit, tencent?
That is an awesome clip! u/TheoneappleMay I use your Zeraora clip for a YouTube video?Here is an example of how it’ll look:
Oh sure, I dont mind and is it ok if you put a link to my yt channel if that ok? Its
And dunked a fat 100 on em too, Nice!
Don’t Miss: How To Get Eevee In Leaf Green
The Ole’ Berate And Switch
- Jessie: “Prepare for trouble, we’ve shuffled the deck!”
- Butch: “It’s not my thing, but what the heck!”
- Jessie: “An evil as old as the galaxy!”
- Butch: “I’m doing this all from memory!”
- Jessie: “To denounce the evils of truth and love!”
- Butch: “To extend my arm with a big white glove!”
- Jessie: “Jessie.”
- Brock: What in the name of Rock Pokémon happened to the Gym?!