Drampa And Turtonator: Mount Lanakila/blush Mountain
After you catch the legendary Pokemon, make sure you catch Dramp and Turtonator. These two Pokemon are Sun/Moon exclusives you dont want to miss. Drampa, the Moon exclusive and dragon/normal type, can be found on Mount Lanakila Turtonator, the Sun exclusive and dragon/fire type, is on Blush Mountain.
Have fun hunting for these Pokemon.
Where To Catch Grubbin And Charjabug To Get A Vikavolt
- Grubbin can be caught in both games on Route 1, Route 4, Route 5, Route 6 and finally on Blush Mountain. Grubbin is much better than your average early-game bug-type Pokemon.
- The chance it’ll show up and levels are as follows:
- Route 1: 15% rarity, Level 2-3
- Route 4: 10% rarity, Level 11-14
- Route 5: 20% rarity, Level 13-16
- Route 5: 20% rarity, Level 13-21
- Route 6: 10% rarity, Level 14-17
- Blush Mountain : SOS Only, Level 29-32.
How To Catch Pichu In Pokmon Sun And Moon
wikiHow is a wiki, similar to Wikipedia, which means that many of our articles are co-written by multiple authors. To create this article, volunteer authors worked to edit and improve it over time. This article has been viewed 20,920 times.
Want to have a cute Alola Raichu on your team? First, you’ll have to find a Pichu. This article will explain how.
Read Also: Pokemon Go Mimikyu Hat
Where To Catch Abra In Ultra Sun & Moon
- Abra is an old-school Pokemon classic that of course evolves into Kadabra and Alakazam, and it’s one of the earliest psychic-types you can get access to.
- Abra is found on Route 2, where they run from level 6 to level 9.
- They’re also available in the patches of grass in Hau’oli City’s Shopping District – again from level 6 to 9.
Where To Catch Stufful Or Bewear In Ultra Sun & Moon
- The all-new cute but deadly bear-like Pokemon Bewear is actually a Pokemon that doesn’t show up until extremely late in the game in a natural form you can catch out in the wild. You can, however, catch its pre-evolution, Stufful, earlier on.
- To catch a Stufful, you’ll want to head to Route 8 where you’ll find them from Level 17-20 – though they are very rare. They’re slightly more common in the Akala Outskirts where they run level 21 to 24.
- The only place to catch a Bewear is in the Poni Gauntlet area late in the game – and they’ll come in at a hefty level 58-61. It’s easier to catch a Stufful and evolve it, honestly.
Also Check: Skull Fossil Sun And Moon
Hau’oli Outskirts: Pokemon Trainer Battles
- Youngster Kevin: Grubbin
- Lass Madison: Caterpie
After some story chatter in the professor’s lab you’ll be treated to a Rotom Dex and be prodded towards a Pokemon Center and the Trainer’s School, our next destination. Hit this link to head straight there, but before you go, do remember there’s some optional content & areas you can return to here later on…
Optional Content: Ten Carat Hill
Ten Carat Hill can be accessed from the Melemele Sea area or even from Hau’oli Outskirts. One way or another it’ll require a Tauros ride to access in order to smash the rocks at the entrance, though you’ll also find that one particular puzzle in there requires use of a Machamp ride to complete. You’ll be able to get access to this area very soon.
Inside you’ll find a small selection of hidden items, plus some new Pokemon – some exclusive to this area. There’s three different places to encounter Pokemon here – inside the cave themselves, in the water inside the caves, and in the tall grass in the ‘Farthest Hollow’, the outside area you reach at the end of the caves.
Recommended Reading: Where To Find Dratini In Pokemon Let’s Go
Where To Find The Rarest Pokmon In Pokmon Sun And Moon
The region of Alola was first introduced in Pokémon Sun and Moon. These games gave us new Pokémon as well as reinterpretations of Pokémon we know and love. Naturally, there are some Pokémon that are obviously better than others, but there are also a few Pokémon that no trainer would want to miss out on. Although these Pokémon arent necessarily the hardest to catch, it can be difficult to track them down.
Luckily, weve compiled a list of the 10 most difficult-to-find Pokémon. Hopefully, this will make your training a little easier. Rather than blindly searching for these elusive Pokémon, we have the location of each one and the best tactics for finding them.
Ev Training Hotspots In Pokmon Ultra Sun And Ultra Moon
Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon are here, and the best places to EV train have slightly changed. If youre familiar with EV training from Pokémon Sun and Moon, youll feel right at home.
- A Pokémon can have a maximum of 252 EVs in one particular stat. This is different from the 255 cap present in Generations III-V, and it means you wont accidentally EV train over 252 in any particular stat.
- A Pokémon can only have 510 EVs total. This means if you train a Pokémon to have 252 EVs in two stats, you still have 6 EVs left over to put in another stat.
- Each Pokémon, when defeated in-game, gives out a certain number of EVs, usually ranging from 1-3. For example, if you defeat a Wingull, your Pokémon gains 1 Speed EV, and if you defeat a Gyarados, your Pokémon gains 2 Attack EVs. A full list of EV yields for each Pokémon can be found here.
- If the Exp. Share is turned on, all Pokémon in your party gain EVs from defeating Pokémon. This allows you to battle with a higher leveled Pokémon to EV train your freshly hatched Pokémon. You can even EV train multiple Pokémon at the same time!
Modifying EV Gain
Calculations for EVs per Pokémon
Defeating a Pokémon that yields 1 EV:
- With power Item + SOS Battle: 18 EVs
- With power Item + Pokérus: 18 EVs
- With Pokérus + power Item + SOS Battle: 36 EVs
Defeating a Pokémon that yields 2 EVs:
Defeating a Pokemon that yields 3 EVs:
Recommended SOS Battle Locations
You May Like: Pokemon Lets Go Post Game
Special Pokmon Answer The Call For Help In Sos Battles
Battles against wild Pokémon can be different in the Alolaregion than in other regions. After you complete your first trial, you’ll startto find that wild Pokémon may initiate SOS battles by calling for help whenthey’re in trouble. SOS battles start as normal wild Pokémon encounters, butthey expand into a two-on-one affair when another Pokémon suddenly joins thefray.
It might seem like a nuisance to have new challengers appearwhile you’re already battling wild Pokémon, but these special encounters arethe key to acquiring rare and valuable Pokémon. Newly called Pokémon will bemore likely to be Shiny, to have their HiddenAbility, and to have higher potentialas more of them enter battle. And if you’re looking to finish your Pokédex, SOSbattles are the only way you’ll be able to track down some Pokémon in the wild.
Read on to find out more about how you can make the helperPokémon in SOS battles help you.
Where To Catch Noibat In Ultra Sun & Moon
- Noibat is a cool Bat-type Pokemon that evolves into the brilliant Noivern. In Ultra Sun & Moon it’s found in only one place, the Verdant Cavern, the trial site.
- Inside the Verdant Cavern you’ll be able to find them day or night. They have a rarity rating of 30% making them relatively frequent but still rare spawns, and they’ll be between level 8 and 11. You couldn’t catch this Pokemon in regular Sun & Moon at all.
Read Also: Alolan Trades Let’s Go
Where To Catch Buneary In Pokemon Ultra Sun & Moon To Get A Lopunny
- Bunny-like Buneary has a strong evolution path that leads to Lopunny and its mega evolution Mega Lopunny, so it’s a strong early-game catch.
- Lopunny is a rare early-game catch in Route 1.
- With 10% rarity, they’re extremely hard to find here. If you find one, it’ll show up at level 2-3. It likes the patches of grass to the top-right of the route, along the coastline.
- In order to evolve your Buneary, maximize its happiness through Pokemon Refresh, bean feeding and madasala feeding. Once fully affectionate to you, it’ll will evolve when you next level up.
Where To Catch Fomantis To Evolve It Into Lurantis In Ultra Sun & Moon
- New grass-type Pokemon Fomantis can be found on Route 5 and in the Lush Jungle area – the jungle area where you do some hunter-gathering for a trial.
- In Route 5 they’ll be between Level 13 and 21.
- In Lush Jungle they’ll be between level 19 and 22.
Read Also: How To Defeat Team Leader Sierra
Where To Catch Makuhita In Ultra Sun & Moon To Get A Hariyama
- Baby sumo-like Makuhita and its full-blown sumo evolution Hariyama are both great fighting-type creates available early on – available on Melemele Island at low levels.
- You can find Makuhita on Route 2 where they’ll range from level 6 to 11. Keep an eye out for shaking grass, as they’re more likely in those patches.
Where To Catch Ditto For Pokemon Breeding In Ultra Sun & Moon
- Ditto is an old regular in Pokemon, but it’s also an extremely useful Pokemon thanks to its ability to transform, Because of this, you can breed it with any other Pokemon that can breed for mating purposes.
- All you have to do is drop Ditto and one other Pokemon off at the Paniola Ranch’s Pokemon daycare… the resultant egg will be of your other Pokemon’s type.
- Ditto is only found in one location in Pokemon Ultra Sun & Moon, Mount Hokulani. That’s on Ula’ula island with the Observatory at the top of the mountain and route 10 at the bottom. Ditto only has a 10% chance of appearing, so keep trying!
Also Check: Fire Tablet Pokemon Go
How To Get Alolan Marowak In Ultra Sun & Moon
- Cubone can be found in the Wela Volcano Park’s lower area. It’ll be between Level 16 and 19.
- In order to get Marowak, you’ll want to level up Cubone to Level 28. When you do, the time of day will determine what Marowak you get: a daytime evolution will give you regular Marowak, while a nightime evolution will get you Alolan Marowak.
Pokemon Ultra Sun And Moon Melemele Island Trials
As the game starts you will have to choose your starter Pokemon which will be one of the Rowlet, Litten, and Popplio. Then Professor Kukui will tell you to go to Island Kahuna and make your way to Route 1 to go to Iki Town. However, before you get to the entrance you will be challenged by Trainer Hau and Hau will have a Pokemon weaker than yours so it wont be difficult to defeat him.
Once the battle is over, go to Iki Town. After the festival, Lillie will come to your house to accompany you to the Pokemon Research Lab. As you reach the Research Lab, make your way through the tall grass and you will encounter Youngster Kevin who is a Pokemon trainer.
After the battle is done, make your way through the grass and follow the path until you get ot the beach and you will fight another Pokemon trainer, Lass Madison.
Make your way back to the Research Lab and enter it. Here, Professor Kukui will upgrade your Pokedex to a Rotom Pokedex. Follow the flog on your Rotom Pokedex to the Pokemon Center and get aboard the Trainers School.
Iki TownAs you get to the Iki Town you will find out that The Kahuna is nowhere o be found and Professor Kukui will point you to the ruins and will also suggest you intoroduce yourself to Tapu Koko.
After that, return to Iki Town and Kahuna Hala will heal the team and will be asked to battle Hau. The battle will not be difficult as Hau will always the Pokemon weaker than yours. After the battle, the professor will take you home.
You May Like: How Much Is Mega Charizard
Where To Catch Pikipek In Ultra Sun & Moon
- A little like Grubbin and Charjabug, we think Pikipek is one of the finest early-game Pokemon of its type in the series, a solid early-game bird you might choose to keep with you for much longer as it grows and evolves.
- Pikipek can be caught in the wild in both Pokemon Ultra Sun & Moon on Route 1, Route 4, Route 5 and Route 6.
- Pikipek evolves into Trumbeak, which can alternatively be caught in the wild on Route 6, Route 8, Route 11, Poni Grove and Poni Wilds.
- Trumbeak evolves into Toucannon, which is a particularly awesome-looking Pokemon that is found in the wild on Route 11, Poni Grove and the Poni Wilds.
How Many Evs Youll Actually Gain
Its important to keep in mind that all of the numbers listed above for how many EVs each Pokémon give are their base yield, so thats before any multipliers or bonuses such as the SOS Encounter bonus. The actual number youll get should be much higher than that.
Heres a little cheatsheet for how much EVs youll gain :
- If you have no Power Item or Pokérus
- If the Pokémons base EV yield is 1, youll get 1 EV each, or 2 EVs each in an SOS Encounter.
- If the Pokémons base EV yield is 2, youll get 2 EVs each, or 4 EVs each in an SOS Encounter.
- If the Pokémons base EV yield is 3, youll get 3 EVs each, or 6 EVs each in an SOS Encounter.
Read Also: Pokemon Go Promos 2017
Where To Catch Pichu In Ultra Sun & Moon To Get A Pikachu Or Alolan Raichu
- The most reliable way you can get a Pikachu in Ultra Sun & Moon is to catch a Pichu and then evolve it. This is also the best route to the Alolan Raichu and its super-cool psychic surfing powers.
- In Ultra Sun & Moon Pichu spawn in only one place – Route 1. They spawn in the grass patches to the top-right of Route 1, where the cliff edge overlooks the ocean.
- With a rarity rating of 5%, this Pokemon is extremely difficult to find. They’ll be level 2 or 3, and can spawn day or night.
- If the Pichu calls an SOS, there’s also a 5% ratiy Pikachu that can come to its aid.
- In order to evolve your Pichu, maximize its happiness through Pokemon Refresh, bean feeding and madasala feeding. Once fully affectionate to you, Pichu will evolve on the next level up.
- To evolve Pikachu into Alolan Raichu, expose it to a thunder stone. Done!
Where To Ev Train In Pokmon Sun Moon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon
EV Training in Pokémon Sun & Moon and Pokémon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon is substantially different than in previous games, so its very important you read carefully if youre familiar with the older methods.
First of all, the Macho Brace is unavailable not a big deal, as Power Items were always better anyway, but now youll need a set of the Power Items in order to get EV Training. This is very affordable in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon, as you dont even need to participate in the Battle Tree to earn BP you can just ride the waves in the Mantine Surf minigame.
One major change is that the Power Items now give +8 EVs in the respective stat instead of the +4 they gave in earlier generations. A Pokémon that has a base EV yield of 1 will give 9 instead, while a Pokémon with a base EV yield of 2 gives 10. Just like before, this bonus applies before the doubling bonus of the Pokérus.
However, it doesnt stop there. Since there are no Horde Battles anymore, the optimal way to EV Train is by utilizing a new feature introduced in Sun & Moon: SOS Encounters. Under certain conditions, Pokémon can call for help in battle and, if theyre successful, add another Pokémon to the fight usually of the same species, but not always, depending on the Pokémon calling.
Each Pokémon species also has an innate SOS Call Rate value that ranges from 0 to 15 . Youll want to target Pokémon that have a higher SOS Call Rate so you will spend less time skipping your turns with the Adrenaline Orb.
You May Like: Decoraciones De Pokemon Para Cumpleaños