Level 50 Challenge Research Tasks
- Make 500 Great Curveball Throws: x5,000 Stardust
- Visit PokeStops 15 days in a Row: x10 Star Piece
- Make 5 Excellent Throws in a Row: x5,000 Stardust
- Rewards: x5,000 Stardust, Pokemon encounter and x5,000 Stardust
- Hatch 50 Eggs: x5,000 Stardust
- Win 15 Trainers Battles in the Go Battle League: x10 Rare Candy
- Catch 5,000 Pokemon: x5,000 Stardust
- Rewards: x10,000 Stardust and x10 Premium Raid Passes
- Earn 50 Candies walking with your Buddy: x5,000 Stardust
- Evolve 50 Pokemon: x10 Incense
- Win 50 Raids: x5,000 Stardust
- Rewards: x5,000 Stardust, x10 Super Incubator and x5,000 Stardust
Pokemon Go Level 43 Challenge Guide
Trainers, the Level 43 Challenge is a four-stage Special Research and we must complete the given tasks to reach the next level in the game.
There are five different Level Challenges, one for Level 40, one for Level 43, one for Level 48, and the last for Level 50. Each Level Challenge introduces different tasks and rewards.
The Level 43 Challenge is not going to be an easy challenge, and it will take some time to complete the tasks.
Here’s How To Level Up Past 40 In Pokmon Go
For long-time players of Pokémon Go, level 50 has been nothing more than a pipedream for years. While it may not sound like a lot, the current level cap sits at level 40, and only an elite and dedicated subsection of players ever reach that cap. After that, they can continue earning experience and catching Pokémon, but leveling just stops.
Its much like training your Pikachu up to level 100 in the main series games. But in Pokémon Go, level50 is the new limit. It would be like Pokémon Sword and Shield turning around and saying that you can now train your lovely Pikachu up to level 125. Put simply: its game-changing. Everything will change, from Go Battle League metas to the best raid counters.
However, as well as just grinding out experience points which is easier than ever to do now trainers will have to complete challenges in order to level up from level 40 onwards. We already have a good idea of what those challenges will be, but well also keep this page updated once we know the specifics.
Recommended Reading: Pokemon Fire Red Gym
Level 43 Challenge Research Tasks
- Power Up Pokemon 43 times: x4,3000 Stardust
- Catch 430 Pokemon: x3 Incense
- Hatch 14 Eggs: 4,300 XP
- Rewards: x4,300 Stardust, Pawniard encounter, and 4,300 XP
- Battle 43 Team Go Rocket Grunts: x4,300 Stardust
- Win 14 Raids: x3 Rare Candy
- Use 43 Golden Razz Berries to help catch Pokemon: 4,500 XP
- Rewards: x4,300 Stardust, x3 Premium Raid Passes, and 4,300 XP
- Make 43 Great Curveball Throws: x4,300 Stardust
- Evolve 43 Pokemon: x3 Poffin
- Transfer 430 Pokemon: 4,300 XP
- Rewards: x4,300 Stardust, x3 Super incubator and 4,300 XP
- Rewards: x4,300 Stardust, x3 XL Candy and Tirtouga encounter
How To Force A Sylveon Evolution
Set Eevee as Buddy
Earn 70 Hearts with Eevee as your Buddy
Use 25 Eevee Candy to evolve Eevee while it is still your buddy
No other quests have been altered for the level 41 to 50 grind at this point and there are no other changes on the horizon that seem like they should impact those requirements. This change wasn’t a big surprise and a lot of the community saw it coming, so hopefully many players who haven’t hit level 42 yet are still saving their nickname evolution use and can just use that once they have arrived at level 41 and started the quest.
In the coming weeks, we should learn more about what other events will be arriving during the rest of the Season of Discovery. Be sure to check back in the near future for more Pokemon GO strategy guides, news, and updates. Until then, good luck out there, trainers!
Pokemon GO is available on Android and iOS.
Recommended Reading: Pokemon Heart Gold Cheats Desmume
Pokmon Go Level 47 Tasks And Rewards
In order to reach Level 47 in Pokémon GO, you will have to complete 30 Raids with unique species, win a Tier 3 raid using only 1500 CP Pokémon, spend Stardust to power up Pokémon and earn 20 Platinum medals.
Win 30 raids using a team of all unique Pokémon species
The easiest way to complete this task is to raid Tier 1 and Tier 3 raids with different teams of Pokémon. Although Tier 5 raids should also be included in your progression, they are not-soloable and often require a specific set of Pokémon that you probably used in earlier raiding tiers.
Win a three-star raid using only Pokémon with 1500 CP or less
This can be quite challenging, but try to reuse the Pokémon you maxed out for The Great League and that are super effective against the specific Tier 3 raid boss youre targeting. You can use our Pokemon GO Raid Guides to see which Pokémon are good against that boss and then pick similarly typed Pokémon that are under 1500 CP.
Power up 3Pokémon to their max CP
Earn 20 Platinum Medals
Similar to the Earn 10 Platinum medals requirement on Level 45, focus on regular gameplay and you will eventually reach this goal.
How Do I Get To Pokmon Go Level 50
Level 50. The final level. For now You will have to be a real Pokémon master to complete all the tasks required. You will need 30 million XP to reach the max level.
- Make 999 excellent throws
- Catch a legendary Pokémon in your next five legendary Pokémon encounters
- Defeat a Team Go Rocket Leader three times using only Pokemon with 2,500 CP or less
- Achieve rank ten in the Go Battle League
Once youve finally completed those tasks, the game will reward you with the following goodies.
- 50 Ultra Balls
Also Check: How To Catch Mew In Pokemon Fire Red
Pokmon Go Guide: How To Reach Level 43
Level 43 in Pokémon GO requires a lot of XP from you, just like a lot of stardust and legendary Pokémon. In this guide you will find tips on how to get to level 43 quickly.
This is level 43: Since the GO Beyond update from December 2020 , the old level limit of 40 levels is history and you can go up to level 50.
However, from level 40 it is no longer enough to simply bag EP. You also have to complete various tasks per level that demand all of your skills as a trainer. Here you can find out what you have to do for level 43 and how it works best.
Pokmon Go Level 45 Tasks And Rewards
Defeat 100 Team GO Rocket Grunts
Make sure to battle every Grunt balloon you see and every PokéStop takeover for this one. Also, be sure to catch and purify each Shadow Pokémon you save before transferring as this will help with the next step.
Purify 100 Shadow Pokémon
A fairly boring and tedious task, but if you heed my advice from the Defeat 100 Team GO Rocket grunts task, you should complete this one at the same time. Keep at it, you will get there eventually.
Defeat a Team GO Rocket Leader 50 times
Unfortunately, there isnt any quick way to get through this challenge. If you battle each of your GO Rocket Grunt Balloons every day, you can aim to defeat 2-3 Rocket Leaders per week.
However, battling random Grunts at PokéStop takeovers will speed this up. Keep battling, grabbing those mysterious components and hopefully within a few weeks you can tick this one off the list.
Earn 10 Platinum Medals
As crazy as it sounds, this is probably one of the easier requirements for this level. If you have been playing the game for a while then you may notice that some of your gold medals are sparkling. This means that youve earned the Platinum Medal for that particular challenge. Keep playing, focus on a particular Medal and storm through it.
Recommended Reading: Pokemon Fire Red Gym Badges
Pokemon Go Level 44 Tasks
XP needed: 11 million
- Win 30 Trainer Battles in the Great League
- Win 30 Trainer Battles in the Ultra League
- Win 30 Trainer Battles in the Master League
- Battle in the Battle League 20 times
Rewards: 20 Ultra Balls, 20 Max Potions, 20 Max Revives, 20 Razz Berries, 1 Incubator, 1 Premium Raid Pass, 1 XL Candy
What Is The Pokmon Go Level Cap And When Does The New Level Cap Come Into Effect
The new Pokémon Go level cap will be level 50, increasing ten levels from the previous level cap of 40 set at the game’s debut in the summer of 2016.
The Pokémon Go level cap increases arrives on November 30th, 2020 for players across the world, alongside the Season of Celebration. Before then, “a portion of level 40 trainers in Australia” will be given early access from November 19th to test the system.
Also Check: Pokemon Black 2 Cheat Codes
About The Experience Requirements
You may be reading these challenges and assuming that the experience requirements are your total character experience. This is unfortunately not the case.
Each levels experience requirement is specifically for experience earned while on that level.
For some context, a player earns 20 million experience to go from level 1 to level 40. This means that by the time youre at level 48, you need to earn as much as you did for all the first 40 levels, and then some extra on top of that, just to get one level up. Runescape flashbacks, anyone?
Level 48 Challenge Research Tasks
- Power up Pokemon 48 times: x4,800 Stardust
- Make 480 Nice Throws: x3 Rocket Radar
- Make 4 Excellent Throws in a Row: 4,800 XP
- Rewards: x4,800 Stardust, Gollet and 4,800 XP
- Defeat a Team Go Rocket Leader 14 times: x4,800 Stardust
- Earn 48 Candies walking with your Buddy: x3 Rare Candy
- Catch 480 Pokemon: 4,800 XP
- Rewards: x4,800 Stardust, x3 Premium Battle Pass and 4,800 XP
- Catch 480 Normal-type Pokemon: x4,800 Stardust
- Win 14 Raids: x3 Lure Module
- Spin a PokeStop 14 days in a row: 4,800 XP
- Rewards: x4,800 Stardust, x1 Super Incubator and 4,800 XP
Recommended Reading: Let’s Go Eevee Dratini
Pokmon Go Level 43 Tasks And Rewards
In order to reach Level 43 in Pokémon GO, you will have to you earn 100k Stardust, use 200 super-effective charged attacks and catch 5 Legendary Pokémon.
Theres no easy way to grind Stardust, but making the most of your Star Pieces will be your best bet. Community Day events are a good source of Stardust, but be sure to keep your eyes peeled for Events that feature 2x and 4x Stardust rewards.
Use 200 Super-effective Charged Attacks
Gym battles: if possible, pair up with a few friends who are on a different team, take over a Gym, throw your Pokémon in and let your friends battle them down. Rinse and repeat while alternating Gym ownership.
Catch 5 Legendary Pokémon
What it says on the tin really. This will either take you an hour if you have Premium Raid passes during a Raid Hour event, or 5 days if you are a Free-to-Play player.
Pokmon Go Level Cap Increase And Other Levelling Changes Explained
From November 30th, 2020 as part of the Season of Celebration and Go Beyond update, came a much fan-requested update – a level cap increase, adding an additional 10 levels to the game from the previous level cap of 40 to the level cap of 50.
Alongside it comes a change to how levelling works. As well as meeting a certain threshold of XP, you also need to complete certain challenges – named Level Up Research – in order to progress to the next level.
This includes earning certain medal types, catching a number of Pokémon within a set period, completing raids and much more. This is designed to make the levelling process as much as about skill as it is simply earning XP.
That’s the broad strokes of the new levelling system. Here’s some other details worth knowing about how it will work:
- As with levels 1 to 40, the CP cap of Pokémon will increase in line with your level. However, to level your Pokémon past level 40, you need to use a new resource type – XL Candy.
- Any existing XP you have earned over Level 40 will contribute to the progress of future levels, meaning any additional XP reached once you hit your level will not go to waste, and will count when you complete the associated research and progress to the next level.
Additionally, hitting Level 40 before the end of the year will make you a Legacy Level 40 player – unlocking a special Legacy Level 40 medal as well as the Legacy 40 Challenge quest.
Read Also: Pokemon Go Eevee Evolutions Shiny
Pokemon Go Level 40 To 50 Requirements
Rather than simply having to earn a certain amount of XP to level up as is the case up to and including level 40, there are now some additional challenges attached to leveling up. As well as a huge XP requirement, each level between levels 41 and 50 has its own set of unique tasks attached to it. These can range from catching a certain number of Pokemon within a set period of time to beating difficult raids and trainer battles multiple times. Some of them can be incredibly time-consuming, although it’s definitely worth the extra effort.
As well as increasing the potential of your Pokemon, every new level will grant a selection of fantastic rewards, which include new poses and clothing for your avatar as well as the recently introduced XL Candy, which is needed to level up your Pokemon beyond level 40. There aren’t too many players who have been able to reach the big five-oh so far, but, now that the requirements are known, it shouldn’t take too long for 50 to become the new norm.
Legacy 40 Challenge Research Tasks
- Power-up Pokemon 10 times: x1,000 Stardust
- Catch 15 Pokemon: x3 Star Piece
- Make 5 Nice Throws: 1,000 XP
- Rewards: x1,000 Stardust, Rufflet encounter and 1,000 XP
- Catch 15 different Pokemon: 1,000 Stardust
- Transfer 10 Pokemon: Unova Stone
- Use 15 Pinap Berries: 1,000 XP
- Rewards: 1,000 Stardust, x3 Premium Battle Passes, and 1,000 XP
- Make 3 Great Curveball Throws: 1,000 Stardust
- Win 3 Raids: x1 Sinnoh Stone
- Give your Buddy 3 Treats: 1,000 XP
- Rewards: 1,000 XP, x3 Super Incubators and 1,000 XP
- Rewards: 5,000 Stardust, Archen encounter, and Gyarados Hat
Don’t Miss: How To Enter Pokemon Go Promo Codes
Pokmon Go Level 48 Tasks And Rewards
In order to reach Level 48 in Pokémon GO, you will have to maximize your walking activity for 8 weeks, interact with your Buddy and collect 300 hearts.
For everything on Buddy Pokémon, read our Pokémon GO Buddy Guide: Everything you need to know.
Receive 20 Souvenirs from your Buddy
You need to have an Ultra Buddy in order to get Souvenirs from your Buddy. As Souvenir drops are random, this can take a while.
Earn 300 hearts with your Buddy
You can earn up to 10 Hearts a day to increase your Buddy friendship level. If your Buddys mood is Excited you can earn up to 20 Affection Hearts. You can complete this challenge in 30 days if you complete your daily tasks every day. Once again, refer to our Buddy Guide for a complete overview of activities you can to get Buddy Hearts.
Walk 200 km with your Buddy
For this challenge, and for walk 25 km in a week 8 times, we strongly suggest you enable Adventure Sync and allow Pokémon GO to track your location in the background. Otherwise it will take you weeks to get this done.
Walk 25 km in a week 8 times
See above. Enable Adventure Sync and start walking.
In Pokemon Go The Level Cap Was Set At 40 Now Niantic Has Raised The Level Cap To Level 50 And Players Are Also Introduced With Specific Level Based Tasks
Pokémon Go is an augmented reality mobile game which came out in 2016. It was developed and published by Niantic in collaboration with Nintendo and The Pokemon Company for Android and iOS devices. The game uses mobile devices with GPS for locating, capturing, training, and battling virtual Pokemon, which show up on the mobile display like they actually exist at that location.
Earlier in Pokemon Go, the level cap was set at 40. Now Niantic has raised the level cap further to level 50 and the players are also introduced with specific Level Requirements. These are a series of tasks that the players will have to complete in order to reach the next level.
- Pokemon Go level 43 tasks
- XP needed: 9 million
- Use 200 supereffective Charged Attacks
- Catch 5 Legendary Pokemon
- Earn 5 Platinum medals
- Rewards: 20 Ultra Balls, 20 Max Potions, 20 Max Revives, 20 Silver Pinap Berries, 1 Incubator, 1 Premium Raid Pass, 1 XL Candy
Recommended Reading: Difference Between Pokemon Black And Black 2