The Best Team Go Rocket Leader Counters For June 2021
After using the same teams for quite a while Arlo, Cliff, and Sierra finally received an update in Pokémon GO. This came as part of the Luminous Legends Y event, which concluded on May 31st, but the changes are carrying forward into June 2021. So if you havent been fighting them lately you have a surprise ahead when you give them a go. To help, heres how to beat Arlo, Cliff, and Sierra in Pokémon GO for June 2021.
How To Beat Team Go Rocket Leader Giovanni
The Founder of Team GO Rocket, Giovanni is the only one bringing in Legendary Shadow Pokémon. For the time being, however, his team is more limited than his Executives. His first Pokémon is always Persian and his last is currently Shadow Ho-Oh.
Giovanni’s first Pokémon is Persian. The best Pokémon to counter Persian are Tyranitar, Machamp, Conkeldurr, Lucario, and Hariyama. However, you can also use this time to build up a charged attack for his second Pokémon.
For his second Pokémon, Giovanni could bring Golem. As a Ground and Rock type, Grass and Water are the best bets, but it’s also weak to Fighting, Ground, Ice, and Steel. Some of the top counters include Torterra, Mega Gyarados, Swampert, Mega Venusaur, Kyogre, and Leafeon.
- If he brings Cloyster, this Water and Ice type takes increased damage from Electric, Fighting, Grass, and Rock type moves. Some of the top counters include Melmetal, Shadow Magmortar, Omastar, Arcanine, Regirock, and Lucario.
Machamp could be his second Pokémon. Fairy, Flying, and Psychic types deal super effective damage to this pure Fighting type. Your best options for countering are Lugia, Mewtwo, Zapdos, Shadow Zapdos, Cresselia or Shadow Mewtwo.
Giovanni’s third Pokémon is currently Shadow Ho-Oh. The Legendary Bird is a Flying and Fire type Pokémon so it is weak to Electric and Water, and has a quad weakness to Rock. Top counters include Mega Ampharos, Politoad, Mew, Swampert, Mega Gyarados, Shadow Raikou, and Mega Blastoise.
Team Rocket Leader Giovanni Line
Giovanni will always use Persian as his first Pokémon. For Giovanni’s second Pokémon, he will either use Kangaskhan, Nidoking or Garchomp. For his Third Pokémon in , Giovanni will have Shadow Ho-Oh.
Now you know which Pokémon Giovanni will use, you just need to know how to beat them. The best way to do that is to use specific Pokémon to counter, so below you’ll find a list of the best Pokémon to counter Giovanni and the most effective moves against each of his possible Pokémon, as of .
You May Like: How To Enter Pokemon Go Promo Codes
The Best Counters Against Arlo Cliff And Sierra In September 2021
While Giovanni may be taking September 2021 off, or at least the first part of it, the Team GO Rocket Leaders Arlo, Cliff, and Sierra will still be around in Pokémon GO. Players will be able to do battle against these dastardly foes all month long. We havent heard of any major shakeups just yet, but dont be surprised if they happen. So be prepared by checking out how to beat Arlo, Cliff, and Sierra in Pokémon GO for September 2021.
Read Also: How To Get The Pokeflute In Pokemon Fire Red
Arlo Sierra Y Cliff Cmo Encontrarlos Y Derrotarlos
Para encontrar a Arlo, Sierra y Cliff lo primero que debemos hacer es completar las fases 15 y 16 de la investigación Una Travesura Malinterpretada, activa temporalmente. Esas fases son muy sencillas, pues son tareas básicas que podemos completar en poco tiempo, pero hay que tener en cuenta que debemos vencer antes a seis reclutas del Team GO Rocket , que nos darán un Componente Misterioso.
Si conseguimos seis de esos componentes, tendremos el Radar Rocket necesario para identificar a uno de los tres líderes. Al derrotar a Arlo, Sierra y Cliff en la misma fase de la investigación tendremos el Super Radar Rocket y accederemos a la fase 15, la que nos permite encargar a Giovanni.
Fase 15 de 16:
- Derrota a 5 reclutas del Team GO Rocket: un Radar Rocket.
- Derrota a 3 líderes del Team GO Rocket: 1 Super Radar Rocket.
- Derrota a Giovanni: 1 Huevo Suerte.
Recompensas: encuentro con Absol, 40 Megaenergía Houndoom 2 Baya Frambu Dorada.
Fase 16 de 16:
- Reclama tu recompensa: 2000 PX.
- Reclama tu recompensa: 2000 PX.
- Reclama tu recompensa: 2000 PX.
Recompensas: encuentro con Dusknoir, 20 Caramelos Hoopa, 1 Trozo Estrella.
You May Like: What Do I Eat For Breakfast Every Morning Pokemon
How To Beat Arlo In Pokemon Go
If you defeat enough Team Go Rocket Grunts at PokeStops, youll be able to piece together a Rocket Radar, which will allow you to locate and battle Arlo and the two other Team Go Rocket Leaders: Cliff, and Sierra.
Lets take a look at the weaknesses of all the Pokemon that Arlo can send out into battle, and the best counters you can use to defeat each one.
How To Find Him
To find the Team GO Rocket Leaders, you need a Rocket Radar. Before that, you have to defeat six Team GO Rocket Grunts and get one Mysterious Component from each. You will then combine the six Mysterious Components to create a Rocket Radar.
Equip the Rocket Radar to find Team GO Rocket Hideouts on your map. There are three Leaders, so you have a one-in-three chance to find Cliff on the first Hideout you check.
After you have created a Rocket Radar once, you will be able to buy it from the PokéShop in-game for 200 PokéCoins each. Dont worry. You wont lose your Rocket Radar even if you lose to a Team GO Rocket Leader.
Also Check: Pokemon Go On Fire Tablet
Con Motivo De La Investigacin Una Travesura Malinterpretada Del Team Go Rocket Repasamos Todos Los Detalles Para Derrotar A Los Reclutas Antes De Giovanni
El Team GO Rocket ha regresado este mes de en Pokémon GO. Con motivo de la Temporada de Travesuras y las Fases 15 y 16 de Una Travesura Malinterpretada, el equipo villano regresa al juego de Niantic con nuevos Pokémon oscuros de parte de Giovanni, que cuenta actualmente con Lugia oscuro hasta nuevo. Antes de plantar cara al gran líder, es necesario conseguir el Super Radar Rocket, que lo obtenemos al derrotar a Arlo, Sierra y Cliff. Estos son sus mejores counters para .
Tras un periodo de ausencia, Niantic ha informado que el Team GO Rocket está de vuelta hasta nuevo aviso desde este 9 de noviembre. El gran protagonista de Giovanni es, en este caso , Lugia oscuro.
Cmo Derrotar Al Lder Cliff En Noviembre Mejores Counters
Desde este mes de noviembre, Cliff abre el combate con Grimer. Este es su equipo actual cuidado especialmente con Charizard y Tyranitar, los más complicados. Así hemos configurado el equipo de contrincantes antes, sus posibles Pokémon.
- Primer Pokémon: Grimer.
- Segundo Pokémon : Venusaur, Crobat o Machamp.
- Tercer Pokémon : Arcanine, Charizard o Tyranitar.
Recompensa por vencerle: encuentro garantizado con Grimer.
- Venusaur: Mewtwo, Deoxys forma Ataque, Darmanitan, Alakazam, Espeon.
- Crobat: Deoxys Forma Ataque, Mewtwo, Darmanitan, Rampardos.
- Machamp: Latios, Espeon, Moltres, Metagross, Alakazam.
- Arcanine: Rampardos, Kingler, Kyogre, Excadrill, Landorus.
- Charizard: Terrakion, Tyrantrum, Rhyperior, Aerodactyl, Rampardos.
- Tyranitar: Machamp, Conkeldurr, Breloom, Lucario.
Also Check: Pokemon Go Gold Johto Medal
How To Defeat The Sierra Leader In July Best Counters
The confrontation with Sierra leaves us Sneasel as the first Pokémon. Then we have an interesting rotation with Pokémon like Ampharos as second or Drapion between the third and last options.
- First Pokémon: Sneasel.
- Second Pokémon : Gliscor, Granbull or Ampharos.
- Third Pokémon : Kingdra, Houndoom or Drapion.
Reward for beating her: guaranteed encounter with Sneasel.
- Sneasel: Lucario, Blaziken, Conkeldurr, Beloom, Machamp.
- Gliscor: Mamoswine, Mr. Mime, Aurorus, Piloswine, Avalugg, Abomasnow.
- Granbull: Metagross, Gengar, Tyranitar, Victrebeel, Machamp, Heatran.
- pelipper: Landorus, Excadrill, Groudon, Rhyperior, Garchomp.
- Kingdra: Salamence, Garchomp, Reshiram, Rayquaza, Palkia, Hazorus, Gardevoir.
- Houndoom: Lucario, Conkeldurr, Breloom, Kyogre, Landorus, Kingler, Rampardos.
- Drapion: Mamoswine, Flygon, Regigigas, Landorus, Excadrill, Groudon, Swampert.
Giovanni Rocket Leader Rewards
For every Team Go Rocket Leader you defeat you will earn plenty of rewards in return. Players get 5000 Stardust, and an assortment of items which includes Max Potions and Max Revives.
Players will also have the opportunity to catch a Legendary Shadow Pokémon. When defeating Giovanni players will have the chance to capture Shadow Ho-Oh.
If that wasn’t enough of a reason to defeat Giovanni, it also helps count towards your Ultra Hero medal, which keeps track of how many times you defeat the head of Team Go Rocket. The more you level up this badge, the more Giovanni themed clothing you’ll unlock for your avatar. You can see below how many wins you need per piece of clothing.
- Shoes – Defeat Giovanni 5 times + Silver Badge Level
- Pants – Defeat Giovanni 5 times + Silver Badge Level
- Shirt – Defeat Giovanni 20 times + Gold Badge Level
- Gloves – Defeat Giovanni 20 times + Gold Badge Level
Read Also: Pokemon Fire Red Gym Leaders
Cmo Derrotar A La Lder Sierra En Noviembre Mejores Counters
El enfrentamiento con Sierra nos deja a Nidoran Hembra como primer Pokémon. Luego tenemos una rotación interesante con Pokémon como Slowbro como segundo o Nidoqueen entre las opciones del tercer y último.
- Primer Pokémon: Nidoran Hembra.
- Segundo Pokémon : Beedrill, Vileplume o Slowbro.
- Tercer Pokémon : Houndoom, Marowak o Nidoqueen.
Recompensa por vencerla: encuentro garantizado con Nidoran Hembra.
- Nidroan Hembra: Mewtwo, Deoxys forma Ataque, Alakazam, Espeon.
- Beedrill: Gengar, Chandelure, Darkrai, Zoroark, Weavile.
- Vileplume: Mewtwo, Deoxys, Hoopa, Espeon, Moltres.
- Slowbro:Chandelure, Gengar, Zekrom, Thundurus.
- Houndoom:Breelom, Landorus, Conkeldurr, Kingler, Lucario.
- Kingler, Kyogre, Roserade, Weavile, Sceptile.
- Nidoqueen:Mewtwo, Darmanitan, Hoopa,Alakazam.
- Etiquetado en:
Best Magnezone Counters In Pokemon Go
Pokemon with Ground, Fire and Fighting moves are the ones that you will want to have ready if you find yourself going up against Magnezone in the last stage of the Arlo battle.
Have a Landorus ready to fight? Well, pick it if so as it is the best for taking a Magnezone out with its powerful Earthquake attack. Excadrill and Rhyperior will also put up a good fight.
Dont Miss: How To Trade Legendary Pokemon In Pokemon Go
Recommended Reading: Pokemon Moon Eevee Trainers
How To Defeat Leader Cliff In July Best Counters
From this month of July, Cliff opens the fight with Seedot. This is your current team Be careful especially with Poliwrath and Tyranitar, the most complicated ones. This is how we have configured the team of opponents before, its possible Pokémon.
- First Pokémon: Seedot.
- Second Pokémon : Kingler, Hariyama of Poliwrath.
- Third Pokémon : Sharpedo, Torterra or Tyranitar.
Reward for beating him: guaranteed encounter with Seedot.
- Seedot: Chandelure, Darmanitan, Volcarona, Moltres, Ho-Oh, Flareon.
- Kingler: Zekrom, Roserade, Electivire, Deoxys form Attack, Thundurus.
- Hariyama: Mewtwo, Moltres, Metagross, Alakazam, Gardevoir.
- Poliwrath: Deoxys form Attack, Alakazam, Thundurus, Mewtwo.
- Sharpedo: Thundurus forma Tótem, Machamp, Raikou, Zapdos, Pinsir.
- Torterra: Weavile, Darmanitan form Galar, Mamoswine, Glaceon.
- Tyranitar: Conkeldurr, Lucario, Blaziken, Breloom, Machamp, Lucario.
Arlo Sierra And Cliff How To Find And Defeat Them
To find the Arlo, Sierra Y Cliff The first thing we must do is complete the first three phases of the investigation The higher they fly , temporarily active and free of charge for all. These first three phases are very simple, as they are basic tasks that we can complete in a short time, but we must bear in mind that we must first defeat six Team GO Rocket recruits , which will give us a Mysterious Component.
If we get six of those components, we will have the Radar Rocket necessary to identify one of the three leaders. By defeating Arlo, Sierra Y Cliff in the fourth phase of the investigation we will have the Super Radar Rocket and we will access phase 6/6, which allows us to order Giovanni.
Recommended Reading: Pokemon Pics And Names
Pokmon Go Arlo July 2021 Counters Venonat Weakness And How To Beat
Pokémon Go has an exciting July 2021 for trainers, but not everything is bliss as Team Go Rocket are still around and up to no good. To help purify their Shadow creatures, you will need the best counters to exploit the weakness of Venonat to beat Arlo.
Go Fest is the major event for the month, yet there are lots of other occasions to be excited about over the next 31 days. This includes a Tepig Community Day on the 3rd and a chance to capture Pikachu wearing an Okinawan kariyushi shirt on the 22nd.
Before both of the above events happen, you will want to help rid the games world of evil by defeating the specky member of Team Go Rocket.
- POKÉMON GO: How to beat Cliff during July 2021
Pokémon Legends Arceus: A familiar region. A new story.
Tips For Beating The Team Go Rocket Leaders
- The Leaders will use their shields for the first two time. Therefore it is necessary that you make them use both of their shields while battling their first Pokemon, since the last two would be significantly harder. For this select your first Pokemon which not is a counter, but also has access to very fast Charged move i.e. one with low energy requirement. The type of Charged attack doesnt matter for the first two times- it should just be quick.
- The Go Rocket Leaders will stop attacking for short intervals in some situation. These pauses are quite viable, for you can overcharge your Charged move, to use on the next Pokemon. If used wisely, you can even prevent them from taking much of your HP. These are-
- After any shield is used
- After any Charged attack is used
- After switching of any Pokemon
You May Like: Fastest Way To Get Xp In Pokemon Go
How Often Can You Fight Giovanni In Pokmon Go
Every calendar month, you’ll receive a new Giovanni Special Research task, which will become available at midnight on the first day of every month.
This will give you a Super Rocket Radar, giving a reliable way of battling Giovanni at least once a month, with the possibility of being able to catch a different legendary Shadow Pokémon.
For example, if you’ve completed Looming in the Shadows in November 2019, you could start A Challenging Development straight away at the beginning of December 2019.
If you finished Looming in the Shadows, however, in a month other than November 2019, then you will automatically skip to that month’s Giovanni Special Research quest, unable to complete any of the other quests that came in-between.
As well as from monthly quests, as long as you have a Super Rocket Radar in your inventory, you can fight Giovanni at any time. It has been a reward in several additional quests, so they might be worth saving until a month where the Shadow Pokémon reward available is one you want to stock up on.
The Season of Mischief is here!Current events, include Season 9 of the Go Battle League, the addition of Raid Achievements and the Misunderstood Mischief research quest. Shiny Ditto can also now be found in the wild and this tricky Pokémon is now appearing as new creatures!Meanwhile, the last major update saw a level cap increase – including the addition of XL Candy, boosts to some XP sources and the addition of Platinum Medals.
Manectric Ursaring Or Crobat
After Arlo’s Venonat has been defeated, trainers will need to be ready to face either his Manectric, Ursaring or Crobat.
When up against Manectric, use one of these counters:
- Garchomp that knows Mudshot and Earthquake
- Rhyperior equipped with Mud-Slap and Earthquake
- Mamoswine with the moves Mud-Slap and Bulldoze
If Arlo sends out Ursaring, battle it with:
- Lucario using Counter and Aura Sphere
- Conkeldurr that knows the moves Counter and Dynamic Punch
- Mewtwo wielding Psycho Cut and Focus Blast
Crobat will be taken care of easily by using:
- Rampardos with the moves Smack Down and Rock Slide
- Latios using Zen Headbutt and Psychic
- Raikou that knows Thunder Shock and Wild Charge
Also Check: Pokemon Sun And Moon Eevee
Venonat Weakness And Counters
Venonat is a Bug and Poison-type furball with a weakness to Fire, so suitable counters include the dragon Charizard and the flaming bird Moltres.
It is also vulnerable to Flying, Rock, and Psychic-type attacks, so other powerful creatures to use include Mewtwo and Alakazam. Any of these pocket monsters should be enough to topple the corrupted prisoner of Team Go Rocket.
How To Encounter Arlo In Pokemon Go
To encounter any of the three Team Leaders, you need a Rocket Radar. Once you defeat a Team Go Rocket grunt, they drop a mysterious component. And once you defeat six grunts, you will have six of these mysterious components- provided you have enough item storage each time you battle. When combined, these six mysterious components assemble to create a Rocket Radar. Equipping this Radar gives you the location of the Leaders in your vicinity, if any.
Once you have the Rocket Radar equipped, you can find any of the three Team Leaders, including Arlo, standing near various Pokestops. If you are in a location with less or distant Pokestops, you can find a Team Go Rocket balloon with a random leader. Since the Leader in balloons are completely random, your best option would be visiting nearby Pokestops marked by the Rocket Radar. Although you cannot know which Go Rocket Leader you shall find, you can find plenty of Pokestops with the leaders. Therefore, look around for a bit, and you can easily spot Arlo.
- Sinnoh Stone- 1
Recommended Reading: Best Moves For Gengar Pokemon Go