How To Complete Cutting Moment Request
At a certain point in the game, the players will come across the Cutting Moment Request. This will be given to them by Professor Mirror and they will certainly need to complete this request. This will require the players to click a 4-star picture of Aipom in the game. Completing the New Pokemon Snap Cutting Moment Request can certainly help them get more rewards in the game. To complete this request, players will first need to reach the Founja Jungle during the day after they have reached research level 3. Then they will need to enter the alternate swamp path until they spot the Aipom.
Then they will be required to use their Illumina Orb on the Aipom. After this, they can easily get a picture of the Pokemon cutting the grass. This is a 4-star pose and submitting this picture to Professor Mirror will complete the request. Apart from this, here is also a video taken from Youtube that can help you out with completing the New Pokemon Snap Cutting Moment Request and answer your questions about how to complete Cutting Moment Request in New Pokemon Snap.
New Pokemon Snap Getting My Nintendo Rewards
New Pokemon Snap is launching on Nintendo Switch in just a few short days, and to celebrate, rewards related to the game are coming to My Nintendo. Right now, users can redeem their points for digital rewards, including wallpaper for mobile or PC , or a pop-up card . Fans that would prefer to get a physical reward will be happy to know that a number of options will become available in the next few days. These will include bags, frames, a notepad, and more. Unfortunately, prices for these items have not been revealed, as of this writing.
An image of the physical items from the game can be found below, or at My Nintendo’s website.
While the items above are technically free, there is a shipping cost. Fans can combine shipping with other items from Nintendo’s online store, but there is no price point where free shipping becomes available. Those in need of Platinum Coins can actually find several opportunities to earn them through New Pokemon Snap‘s official website, which can be found right here.
Those looking forward to the physical items will want to grab them quickly! My Nintendo digital rewards have no limit, but physical rewards have a tendency to sell out fairly quickly. Last year, a number of rewards based on Animal Crossing: New Horizonssold out very quickly after being revealed. Pokemon merchandise has been incredibly popular on the secondary market over the last few months, so fans looking to avoid the threat of resellers will want to act quick.
Pokemon Go New Pokemon Snap Celebration Timed Research Tasks Guide
To celebrate the launch of New Pokemon Snap on Switch on April 30, Pokemon Go is holding a New Pokemon Snap event from April 29 at 10 a.m. local time until May 2 at 8 p.m. local time.
In New Pokemon Snap, players will become a Pokemon photographer and travel through the Lental region on a quest to create a Pokemon Photodex. In keeping with this photography theme, the New Pokemon Snap event in Pokemon Go will allow players to complete Timed Research tasks that focus on taking pictures of Pokemon.
According to Leek Duck, heres what the New Pokemon Snap Celebration Timed Research tasks ask you to do, and the rewards youll receive for completing them.
New Pokemon Snap Celebration Part 1
- Take a Snapshot of Metapod, Aipom, or Lotad in the Wild – 5 Poke Balls
- Use 3 Berries to Help Catch Pokemon – An encounter with Bunnelby
- Take 3 Snapshots of Wild Pokemon – An encounter with Meowth
Final Rewards: 5 Nanab Berries, 750 experience points, and an encounter with Dodrio
New Pokemon Snap Celebration Part 2
- Take a Snapshot of Sandshrew, Trapinch, or Cacnea in the Wild – 10 Poke Balls
- Use 5 Berries to Help Catch Pokemon – An encounter with Sandshrew
- Take 3 Snapshots of Wild Ground-Type Pokemon – An encounter with Onix
Final Rewards: 5 Razz Berries, 1,250 experience points, and an encounter with Skarmory
New Pokemon Snap Celebration Part 3
Final Rewards: 5 Pinap Berries, 2,000 experience points, and an encounter with Mantine
New Pokemon Snap Celebration Part 4
Also Check: Pokemon Sun And Moon Eevee
Pokemon Go Snap Celebration Event
This event is coming to Pokemon Go in celebration of the release of Pokemon Snap and is heavily inspired by the Lental region of Pokemon Snap. We will be talking about the limited-time Research tasks and their rewards as well. But first, lets discuss the timings of this event.
Snap Celebration Event Time and DateThe Pokemon Go Snap Celebration Event will begin on Saturday, 29th April at 10:00 am and end on Sunday, 2nd May at 8:00 pm local time. During this period, you can enjoy the event to its fullest by doing limited-time research tasks and reap their rewards.
And hey, the Shiny Smeargle will be spawning during this event, and you have a good chance of capturing one.
Snap Celebration Event Field Research TasksThese are the limited time Research Tasks that you can complete during this event, along with their rewards:
|Use 5 Berries to help catch Pokemon||Croagunk, Wooper, Stunky, Stunfisk, and Wrumple Encounter|
|Use 5 Golden Razz Berries to help catch Pokemon||Lapras Encounter, Alolan, and Vulpix|
|Take a snapshot of a wild Pokemon||3 Pinap Berries or Razz Berries|
|Take 5 snapshots of wild Pokemon||Skarmory or Mantine encounter, Dodrio|
Pokmon Go New Snap Release Event Field Research And Rewards
|Take 5 snapshots of wild Pokémon||Mantine, Dodrio, or Skarmory encounter|
|Take a snapshot of wild Pokémon||3 Pinap or Razz Berries|
|Use 5 berries to help catch Pokémon||Wurmple, Stunky, Wooper, Stunfisk, or Croagunk encounter|
|Use 5 Golden Razz Berries to help catch Pokémon||Lapras, Alolan Vulpix, or Skarmory encounter|
Theres also Timed Research Tasks to complete that reward Pokémon and XP for taking snapshots. These require you to take snapshots of wild Pokémon. You can do this by tapping on the camera icon in the top of your screen when youre catching the Pokémon.
Read Also: Best Moveset Gengar Pokemon Go
Pokmon Snap Celebration Event
The New Pokémon Snap Celebration commemorates the April 30 release of New Pokémon Snap for Nintendo Switch!
In New Pokémon Snap, youll travel to islands unknown to photograph a variety of Pokémon and create your very own Pokémon Photodex. To celebrate the games release, you can enjoy an event in Pokémon GO inspired by this fun method of researching Pokémon ecology through photography!
In celebration of the release of New Pokémon Snap on Nintendo Switch, you can look forward to an event inspired by the photography-focused game and the Lental region where its set! Pokémon inspired by different habitats in the Lental region will be appearing more often in the wild and in raids, a new avatar item and sticker will be available, and Shiny Smeargle will be making its Pokémon GO debut!
New Pokmon Snap Celebration Quest Steps In Pokmon Go
Below lies all the challenges and rewards for the New Pokémon Snap Celebration research quest. This section does contain spoilers, so if you want to remain surprised, we recommend skipping it.
The New Pokémon Snap Celebration research quest is a timed research quest, which means you must complete it before the event ends if you wish to collect all the rewards.
Thank you to SilphScience from reddit for the help with this information.
New Pokémon Snap Celebration Quest Step 1 of 4
- Take a Snapshot of Metapod, Aipom or Lotad in the wild – 5 PokéBalls
- Use 3 Berries to help catch Pokémon – Bunnelby encounter
- Take 3 Snapshots of wild Pokémon – Meowth encounter
Rewards: 750 XP, 5 Nanab Berries, Dodrio encounter
New Pokémon Snap Celebration Quest Step 2 of 4
- Take a Snapshot of Sandshrew, Trapinch or Cacnea in the wild – 10 PokéBalls
- Use 5 Berries to help catch Pokémon – Sandshrew encounter
- Take 3 Snapshots of wild Ground Pokémon – Onix encounter
Rewards: 1250 XP, 5 Razz Berries, Skamory encounter
New Pokémon Snap Celebration Quest Step 3 of 4
- Take a Snapshot of Chinchou, Finneon or Ducklett in the wild – 10 Great Balls
- Use 7 Berries to help catch Pokémon – Wailmer encounter
- Take 3 Snapshots of wild Water Pokémon – Qwilfish encounter
Rewards: 2000 XP, 5 Pinap Berries, Matine encounter
New Pokémon Snap Celebration Quest Step 4 of 4
Rewards: 8000 XP, Clamperl encounter
Don’t Miss: Pokeball Let’s Go
All New Pokmon Snap Celebration Timed Research Tasks And Rewards In Pokmon Go
Take the picture.
Image via Niantic
Before the New Pokémon Snap game arrives on the Nintendo Switch on April 30, you have the chance to test your photo skills in Pokémon Go. The mobile game is celebrating the games release with a limited event featuring the release of a shiny Smeargle, and you will be tasked with limited timed research to complete several tasks to receive rewards during the event. Many of these tasks are meant to be you taking snapshots of wild Pokémon. They have to be wild, and not of Pokémon youve captured, or you can access in your collection. The New Pokémon Snap event begins on April 29 and goes on until May 2.
New Pokmon Snap Celebration Event Discovered By Pokmon Go Data Miners
Oh snap! More event details have been pushed, describing the tie-in event between Pokémon GO and Pokémon Snap.
Hello trainers! A few updates have been pushed and unearthed by the Pokéminers, including a Pokémon Snap tie-in event, some friendship event details, and more! As always, data mined information is subject to change and not endorsed by Niantic in any way.
Lets dive in!
Recommended Reading: Pokemon Moon Qr Codes Legendary
New Pokemon Snap Celebration Event Timed Research Tasks And Rewards In Pokemon Go
The New Pokemon Snap celebration is broken up into 4 different stages. Here is what players need to do before it’s too late.
- Stage 1/4: Take a snapshot of Metapod, Aipom, or Lotad in the Wild , Use 3 Berries to help catch Pokemon , Take 3 snapshots of wild Pokemon . Rewards: Dodrio encounter, 5 Nanab Berries, 750 XP.
- Stage 2/4: Take a snapshot of Sandshrew, Trapinch, or Cacnea in the wild , Use 5 Berries to help catch Pokemon , Take 3 snapshots of wild Ground-type Pokemon . Rewards: Skarmory encounter, 5 Razz Berries, 1250 XP.
- Stage 3/4: Take a snapshot of Chinchou, Finneon, or Ducklett in the wild , Use 7 Berries to help catch Pokemon , Take 3 snapshots of wild Water-type Pokemon . Rewards: Mantine encounter, 5 Pinap Berries, 2000 XP.
- Stage 4/4: Take 15 snapshots of wild Pokemon , Take a snapshot of Dodrio, Mantine, or Skarmory in the wild , Use 5 Berries to help catch Pokemon . Rewards: Clamperl encounter, 8000 XP.
Make sure to complete this before the end of May 2nd. New Pokemon Snap is almost available on the Nintendo Switch. These crossover events happen all the time. Take advantage of these events.
Pokemon Go is available now on iOS and Android.
Field Research During The Pokmon Go New Pokmon Snap Celebration
- Take a snapshot of a wild Pokémon for three Pinap or Razz Berries.
- Take five snapshots of wild Pokémon for a Dodrio or Skarmony encounter.
- Use five Berries to help catch Pokémon for an encounter with Wooper, Wurmple, Croagunk, or Stunfisk.
- Use five Golden Razz Berries to help catch Pokémon for an encounter with Lapras, Skarmony, or Alolan Vulpix.
Don’t Miss: Current Pokemon Season
New Pokmon Snap Celebration Timed Research Tasks And Rewards
Below youll find the full list of Timed Research tasks with their cooresponding rewards. This is a shorter event and the quest is shorter to compensate. However, some steps might be tricky, so be sure you are ready to play this weekend to finish it up and get all of the rewards.
Note: means it can be shiny
Stage 1 of 4
- Take a snapshot of Metapod, Aipom, or Lotad in the wild 5 Poké Balls
- Use 3 Berries to help catch Pokémon Bunnelby encounter
- Take 3 snapshots of wild Pokémon Meowth encounter
Rewards: Dodrio encounter, 5 Nanab Berries, and 750 XP
Stage 2 of 4
- Ta snapshot of Sandshrew, Trapinch, or Cacnea in the wild 10 Poké Balls
- Use 5 Berries to help catch Pokémon Sandshrew encounter
- Take 3 snapshots of wild Ground-type Pokémon Onix encounter
Rewards: Skarmory encounter , 5 Nanab Berries, and 1,250 XP
Stage 3 of 4
- Take a snapshot of Chinchou, Finneon, or Ducklett in the wild 10 Great Balls
- Use 7 Berries to help catch Pokémon Wailmer encounter
- Take 3 snapshots of wild Water-type Pokémon Qwilfish encounter
Rewards: Mantine encounter, 5 Pinap Berries, and 2,000 XP
Stage 4 of 4
- Take 15 snaphots of wild Pokémon 5 Poké Balls
- Take a snapshot of Dodrio, Mantine, or Skarmory in the wild Skorupi encounter
- Use 10 Berries to help catch Pokémon 1,000 Stardust
Rewards: Calmperl encounter and 8,000 XP
And thats all of the New Pokémon Snap Celebration Timed Research tasks and rewards in Pokémon GO.
RELATED TOPICS :
Timed Research During The Pokmon Go New Pokmon Snap Celebration
Players can find this four-step Timed Research in the Today View:
- Take a snapshot of Aipom, Lotad, or Metapod in the wild for five Poké Balls.
- Use three Berries to help catch Pokémon for a Bunnelby encounter.
- Take three snapshots of wild Pokémon of a Meowth encounter.
Completion rewards: Dodrio encounter, five Nanab Berries, 750 XP.
- Take a snapshot of Cacnea, Sandshrew, or Trapinch in the wild for 10 Poké Balls.
- Use five Berries to help catch Pokémon for a Sandshrew encounter.
- Take three snapshots of wild Ground type Pokémon for an Onix encounter.
Completion rewards: Skarmony encounter, five Nanab Berries, 1,250 XP.
Read Also: Pokemon Eeveelution Cards
How To Complete The New Pokmon Snap Celebration Research
The New Pokémon Snap Celebration event is beginning all around the world in Pokémon GO and it brings with it a new set of Timed Research tasks. This latest quest is found on the Today Menu within the Research window, so head there to see if its active for you as of now. It will begin at 10am on Thursday, April 29th and end on Sunday, May 2nd at 8pm. To help you complete it in time, heres all of the New Pokémon Snap Celebration Timed Research tasks and rewards in Pokémon GO.
Pokmon Go: All Snap Celebration Event Tasks And Rewards Field Research And Timed
The New Pokémon Snap comes out at the earliest tomorrow for those who have pre-ordered, and the good news for trainers is that the reviews have been largely positive. To celebrate the new Nintendo Switch title, Niantic is hosting a celebratory event. Here youll find all the Pokémon Go Snap Celebration event tasks and rewards including the Field Research and Timed objectives.
Some good news for Niantics mobile game is that the annual Fest is returning this July as a global occasion. In addition, theres also plenty to look forward to during May such as the debuts of Xerneas and Goomy.
While all of the above is awfully exciting, below youll find the Field Research and Timed tasks and rewards for the Pokémon Go Snap Celebration event.
- NEW POKEMON SNAP: Pre-order price and bonuses
Need more reasons to jump back into the #GOBattle League? Heres a look at the Pokémon youll be able to encounter as you rank up!
Also Check: Pokemon Sun And Moon Qr Codes Shiny
Pokmon Go New Pokmon Snap Celebration Event: Everything You Need To Know
New Pokémon Snap releases on April 30, joining the extensive collection of Pokémon games on Nintendo Switch. Pokémon Go is tapping into the hype surrounding the new version of the 1999 photography simulation with a New Pokémon Snap Celebration running from 10 a.m. April 29 to 8 p.m. May 2. Here’s everything you need to know about the event.
New Pokmon In Pokmon Go New Pokmon Snap Celebration
A shiny version of Painter Pokémon Smeargle will be appearing for the first time during the event. Smeargle will be appearing more often in snapshots than usual, but will still photobomb you a limited number of times. The shiny Smeargle will only appear during the event, though it may return for future events.
Don’t Miss: Tv Animation Pokemon Cards
Three Timed Research Tasks
Take a snapshot of Chinchou, Finneon, or Ducklett in the wild – Ten Great Balls
Use seven berries to help catch Pokemon – Wailmer encounter
Take three snapshots of wild Water-type Pokemon – Quilfish encounter
After completing these tasks, players will get a Mantine encounter, five Pinap Berries, and 2,000 XP. Players will be able to find Chinchou, Finneon, and Ducklett among the increased wild Pokemon spawn rates, helping make the first task easier.
Field Research Tasks And Everything You Need To Know About New Pokmon Snap Celebration In Pokmon Go
Throughout New Pokémon Snap Celebration in Pokémon Go, you’ll be able to collect a variety of exclusive field research tasks by spinning PokéStops. These tasks can be kept and completed once the event ends, but you’ll only be able to find them during Sustainability Week itself.
Here are the New Pokémon Snap Celebration field research tasks and their rewards:
- Use 5 Berries to help catch Pokémon reward – Croagunk, Stunfisk, Stunky, Wooper or Wurmple encounter
- Use 5 Golden Razz Berries to help catch Pokémon reward – Alolan Vulpux or Lapras encounter
- Take a Snapshot of a wild Pokémon reward – 3 Pinap Berries or Razz Berries
- Take 5 Snapshots of wild Pokémon reward – Dodrio, Skarmory or Mantine encounter
Thank you to SilphScience from reddit for the help with this information.
Aside from the research quest and tasks, a focal point of New Pokémon Snap Celebration is the release of shiny Smeargle. This creature is only available through take a Snapshot of a creature in your collection, and there’s a chance Smeargle will appear in the image. If so, they will then spawn in the wild for you to catch.
As part of the event, Smeargle will appear up to 15 times per day. With the event running for four days, that gives you 60 chances at a shiny. Not guaranteed by any stretch, but there is still a chance. If you fail to get a shiny Smeargle, don’t worry – the opportunity will come again in a future event.
Beyond this, the following Pokémon have been given boosted spawns during the event:
Recommended Reading: Mega Charizard X And Y