List Of Gen 1 2 And 3 To Gen 2 Pokemon
|25 Candy to Evolve||Name it Rainer|
Who Needs A Unova Stone To Evolve
Pokemon Go Unova Stones: Who to evolvePanpour evolves into Simipour with an Unova Stone and 100 candy. Pansear evolves into Simisear with an Unova Stone and 100 candy. Lampent evolves into Chandelure with an Unova Stone and 100 candy. Minccino evolves into Cinccino with an Unova Stone and 100 candy.
List Of All Special Items In Pokmon Go
Here is the full list of all currently available special items:
Dragon Scale: Evolves Seadra into Kingdra
Kings Rock: Evolves Poliwhirl into Politoed and Slowpoke into Slowking
Metal Coat: Evolves Onix into Steelix and Scyther into Scizor
Sun Stone: Evolves Gloom into Bellossom and Sunkern into Sunflora
Up Grade: Evolves Porygon into Porygon2
Sinnoh Stone: Evolves Gen 1 and 2 Pokémon into their Gen 4 evolutions with 100 candy.
Unova Stone: Evolves Gen 5 Pokémon that would otherwise evolve through a stone unavailable in Pokémon Go
Magnetic Lure: Used in place of a regular PokeStop lure. Allows Pokemon like Magneton and Nosepass to evolve into Magnezone and Probopass when within range
Mossy Lure: Used in place of a regular PokeStop lure. Allows Eevee to evolve into Leafeon when within range
Glacial Lure: Used in place of a regular PokeStop lure. Allows Eevee to evolve into Glaceon when within range
Recommended Reading: How To Get Froslass Pokemon Go
Which Pokmon Evolve Using Sinnoh Stones
There are many Pokémon from the Kanto, Johto and Hoenn region that have Sinnoh evolutions from Sinnoh Stones. Heres the current list:
- Budew Roselia Roserade
- Ralts Kirlia Gallade
- Snorunt Froslass
Each new Sinnoh evolution also costs 100 candy, but if youre still catching up on earlier evolutions, the good news is that some basic evolutions now require less candy .
How To Get Special Items
Initially there were rumors indicating that Evolution Items were guaranteed rewards for 7-day Pokestop streaks, but that has been discredited. Evolution items are incredibly rare and have less than a 1% chance of being found at Pokestops.
However, as of an app update in late March 2017 you are now guaranteed an Evolution Item for a 7-day Pokestop streak.
Also Check: Pokemon Sun And Moon New Eevee Evolution
How To Use The Sun Stone In Pokemon Go
Whats with all these choices? Is Niantic trying to make this as hard as possible? You decide. Not only will Sun Stone let you evolve Gloom into Bellossom, but also the adorable Sunkern into the equally delightful Sunflora. The latter here is the easiest of the two if youre blessed with a local garden or even golf course.
– Gloom evolves into Bellossom with Sun Stone and 100 Oddish candy
– Sunkern evolves into Sunflora with Sun Stone and 50 Sunkern candy
Where To Get Evolution Items
- Gathering candy and obtaining evolution items are not the same thing. You can get them from PokéStop Discs and theyre luck-based.
- Given the limited number of them and the reduced drop levels of evolution components compared to other items, obtaining the evolution item you require may take some time.
- Because you never know which evolution product youll have from PokeStops, you must collect as much as you can.
- Evolution items are occasionally given out as a prize for completing a research mission during special occasions. Many of these research obstacles only take a short while to accomplish!
If you have any questions regarding Pokemon Go, feel free to ask in the comments below. For more content related to Pokemon Go, stay with us, here at Spiel Times.
Make sure you subscribe to our push-notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games. Until next time, Stay Safe, Wear A Mask, and Happy Gaming!
Don’t Miss: Hariyama Best Moveset
What Are The Pokemon Go Evolution Items
Suppose youve spun a Pokestop for the seventh day during a row or finished your weekly research breakthrough task and located a new shiny thing youve never seen before. In that case, youll say hello to your first Pokemon Go evolution item. You would possibly even have a couple of you do not know youve got, so pop into your items list and have a fast scroll.
Evolution items were introduced with the Gen 2 update back in 2017 and mean an entire stack of latest mon via evolution if you hoard your candy good. So far, weve only got one fourth-generation item, the Sinnoh Stone, but you are going to wish it for a stack of 4th generation Pokemon evolutions.
Before Gen 2 was released, all you required to evolve a pocket monster was collect enough candies. Now, for a few special Pokemon, you would like to gather the candies and an evolution item.
Here are the evolution items and the way to spot them:
- Sunstone may be a red-and-orange rock with points protruding of the edges.
- Kings stone seems like a yellow castle with broken walls.
- The metal coat seems like two silver, round batteries stacked on top of every other.
- Dragon scale is an oval with blue and yellow indicating.
- Upgrade item looks quite a sort of a long, yellow taser.
Kings Rock Evolutions In Pokemon Go
The Kings Rock was introduced in the second generation of Pokemon, and was specifically made to introduce alternate evolutions to two of the Pokemon from the Kanto region. If youve stacked enough candy and have a Kings Rock, it should be simple to evolve the following Pokemon
- Slowpoke > Slowking
- Poliwhirl > Politoed
Just as a side note, I always thought Politoed looked super cool for some reason. Just a big green frog guy. Rock on.
You May Like: Pokemon Go Fire Tablet
List Of Gen 1 To Gen 2 Pokemon
|+ Sun Stone to evolve into Bellossom||–|
|100 Candy to Evolve to Poliwrath+ King’s Rock to evolve into Politoed||–|
|25 Candy to Evolve||Name it Rainer|
|50 Candy to Evolve to Slowbro+ King’s Rock to evolve to Slowking||–|
|50 Candy + Metal Coat to Evolve||–|
|50 Candy + Metal Coat to Evolve||–|
|100 Candy + Dragon Scale to Evolve to Kingdra||–|
How To Evolve Eevee Into Vaporeon Jolteon And Flareon
First, youll need to obtain 25 Eevee Candies by catching Eevees and sending them to Professor Willow. Once you have them, using the 25 candies will turn your Eevee into one of the three original evolutions.
However, there is a trick that can guarantee which Eeveelution youll receive, though it only works once for each form. By changing Eevees name to a particular nickname, you can choose which Eeveelution youll receive. The names are as follows:
- Vaporeon Rainer
- Flareon Pyro
Also Check: Is Exeggutor Good
How To Use The Metal Coat In Pokemon Go
The Metal Coat can be used on two different Pokemon too, and as you’d expect, they both turn into Steel types. If you evolve Scyther, you can obtain the snappy Scizor, while Onix the rock snake will turn into Steelix.
– Scyther evolves into Scizor with a Metal Coat and 50 Scyther candy
– Onix evolves into Steelix with a Metal Coat and 50 Onix candy
How To Evolve Pokmon And How To Power Up
Powering up and evolving Pokémon requires in-game resources known as Stardust and Candy. Stardust is a shared resource you receive for each Pokémon you catch, for storing Pokémon at Gyms and leveling up, while Candy is an item specific to that species – so Pikachu Candy, Pidgey Candy and so on. We’ve assembled some quick tips on how to get Candy in Pokémon Go here, plus how to get Stardust easily to strengthen your Pokémon.
In short, the more Pokémon of one type you catch, the more Candy you get to power up and evolve that species in its family, so it’s well worth catching those low level Pidgeys to get that eventual Pidgeot evolution. Remember you can use in-game radar to locate and catch the Pokemon nearby, as well as discover Pokemon Type by location using real-world habitats.
Recommended Reading: Amazon Fire Pokemon Go
How Do You Get Evolution Items In Pokmon Go
Most Evolution Items are rewarded as rare drops from PokéStop spins. They can also be earned by completing certain Research, winning in the Pokémon Go Battle League, defeating the Leaders of Team GO Rocket, or participating in events. The elemental Lure Modules can also be purchased in the PokéShop.
Pokmon Super Mystery Dungeon
Throughout the storyline, the player character and their partner directly evolve to and devolve from their final forms three times, thanks to their Harmony Scarves.
The player can evolve Pokémon in the Tree of Life after beating the game, by talking to Xerneas. Although the only requirement of evolving is to achieve a certain level, some connected Pokémon are unevolvable.
Also Check: Pokemon Go Gotcha
How Do You Get Evolution Items On Pokemon Go
In Pokemon Go, evolution items are used in combination with candy to evolve certain Pokemon. For instance, Dragon Scale is used to evolve Seadra into Kingdra. The other evolution items are Kings Rock, Metal Coat, Sun Stone, and Upgrade. The only way to get these evolution items is to visit PokeStops,
You May Like: Pokemon Red Reproduction
What You Should Know About Pokmon Go Evolutions
As with Powering Up, there are a few things to keep in mind when it comes to evolving your Pokémon.
- Evolving is one of the primary methods to gain a big number of XP in a short period of time in order to level up fast,therefore if you have a spare Lucky Egg, you may want to hold off on evolving especially those Pidgeys, Caterpies, and Weedles.
- In general, you should avoid evolving in the early game unless youre utilizing the Lucky Egg approach. You cant fight Gyms until you reach Level 5, and you wont be able to acquire any Pokémon capable of challenging a Gym until youre about Level 10-15. As tempting as it may be to capture that first one, since youll likely catch stronger Pokémon as you Level up as a Trainer, its better to wait.
- After evolving, a Pokémons IVs or inherent strength or potential remain constant.
- The moves of a Pokémon are randomly generated each time it develops and cannot be altered in any other manner.
- You should always completely evolve a Pokémon when possible for example, from Geodude to Graveler to Golem since the time it takes to acquire another 100 Candy for your particular Pokémon will likely see you level up enough to capture a higher Level variant. Waiting to accomplish it all at once saves you the time and resources it would take to raise a low-level Pokémon to the same level as one youve acquired later.
Recommended Reading: Eeveelution Sun And Moon
Use Items To Get The Final Evolution Of Pokemon
In some cases, Pokemon do not reach their final evolutions unless a special item is used on them. There are several Pokemon whose final evolutions can be achieved by using the special items found in the game.
Candy Also Required To Evolve Pokemon
Note that you do not just need the special evolution items within the game, but will also need some candy to evolve your Pokemon! Keep this in mind, and hunt for more candies by catching & transferring Pokemon!
What You Should Know About Evolutions In Pokmon Go
As with Powering Up, there are some important things to bear in mind for evolving your Pokémon.
- Evolving is one of the main ways you can earn a large amount of XP over a short period of time to level up quickly, and so if you happen to have a spare Lucky Egg, you might want to hold back on evolving – saving those Pidgeys, Caterpies, and Weedles in particular.
- Generally, you want to completely avoid evolving in the early game unless you’re using that Lucky Egg strategy. You can’t battle Gyms until Level 5, and can’t reasonably get any Pokémon that could actually challenge a Gym until the Level 10-15 mark. As tempting as it can be to get that first one under your belt, because you’ll likely catch stronger Pokémon as you Level up as a Trainer anyway, it really is best to wait.
- A Pokémon’s IVs – or natural strength or potential – stay the same after it has evolved.
- A Pokémon’s moves are randomised each time it evolves, and can’t be changed in any other way.
- You should always evolve a Pokémon fully when you can – so, a Geodude all the way through Graveler to a Golem – because otherwise the time it takes to earn another 100 Candy for your respective Pokémon will likely see you level up enough to catch a higher Level version. Waiting to do it in one go saves you the time and resources it would cost to Power Up a low-Level Pokémon to the same Level as one you’ve caught later on.
How Do Trade Evolutions Work
Trade evolutions have been a hallmark of the Pokemon series since it’s first incarnation. It all goes back to the days when Pokemon trainers would take their Game Boys to school alongside their handy link cable, and served as an effective mechanism for getting players to engage and trade together. Most of all, it ensured the existence of a healthy trading ecosystem between versions of the Pokemon game.
To catch them all, Pokemon trainers had to trade. Luckily, this isn’t quite the same in Pokemon GO as traditional methods still apply, but utilizing the trade evolution mechanic can still prove very beneficial. What trade evolution does is negate the candy cost for evolving a certain Pokemon, provided the PokemonGO trainer in question receives the Pokemon in a trade.
For example, if a player receives a Machoke in a trade, they can therefore evolve it into a Machamp, and at no cost.
What Pokemon Need Upgrade To Evolve In Pokemon Go
Upgrade. The Upgrade is another of the new Evolution Items that can be used in conjunction with Pokemon Candy to evolve some of the Gen 1 Pokemon to new Gen 2 evolutions. Currently, the applicable Pokemon for this item is Porygon, who can use an Upgrade along with 50 Porygon Candy to evolve into Porygon2.
Recommended Reading: What Is A Fairy Types Weakness
Read Also: Pictures Of All Pokemon Characters
Gen 1 To Gen 2 Evolution Chart
This page contains information a list of all of the Pokemon from Generation 1 that have new evolutions or even pre-evolvolved forms in Generation 2.
This list is an indication of which Pokemon Candy players should look to save if Niantic decides to implement new Pokemon from Generation 2, in which case the new Pokemon should technically use the same type of Candy since they belong to one evolution tree.
Generation 2 Pokemon in the following list will be highlighted in red.
What Does It Mean When It Says Upgrade Is Needed To Evolve
Pokémon Go upgrade item: How to get Porygons evolutionary item in Gen 2. Just like in the main games, the Pokémon Go item upgrade is used to evolve Porygon into Porygon 2 and like the rest of the evolutionary items in Gen 2, you get specific upgrades by swiping on a PokéStop and being awarded the item at random.
Don’t Miss: Pokemon Characters Images
How To Use The Kings Rock In Pokemon Go
Now heres where the choices come in. Kings Rock can be used in two different ways, which means you might already have the candies you need for at least one Pokemon evolution.
Kings Rock can not only evolve Poliwhirl into the froglike Politoed, it also turns Slowpoke into Slow King. As ever youre going to need serious candies for both Pokemon.
– Poliwhirl evolves into Politoed with Kings Rock and 100 Poliwag candy
– Slowpoke evolves into Slow King with Kings Rock and 50 Slowpoke candy
How To Get The Upgrade
The Upgrade is obtained from spinning Pokestops and Gyms.There is a very low drop chance of around 1% per spin to receivea Upgrade or any of the other evolution item, and thereis an equal chance of obtaining each of the 5 currently available items.
There’s no way to ensure that the Upgrade will drop,but with only 4 other items, there’s a greater than 50% chancethat you’ll receive one once you’ve spun over 250 Pokéstops.
The 7th day streak bonus gives you a very high chance of obtainingone of the evolution item, but it’s not believed to be guaranteed.
You May Like: Legendary Pokemon Qr Codes Ultra Sun